No one has skin they had always dreamt of, as skin problems are now becoming a new normal. We all have become habitual with the skin issues that we usually face. Our skin fights a lot with these issues, from acne to acne scars, and it also takes time to heal. To make your skin look flawless, you have to know what causes these issues. There will not be only one cause behind this. Instead, the list of causes is too extensive. Many habits and reasons make us suffer from various skin issues.
Acne is a word that has become as common as almost everyone around us is facing this issue. The acne problem is not genetic; instead, it happens due to our own habits only. But this is common in puberty and even after that and becomes so stubborn to go away. Many brands offer skin products that can be used for this purpose, but you cannot trust all of them. No Scars skin cream is the best thing that you can use to get rid of your acne scars.
Acne scars are a must thing after getting acne, and they are of many forms as well. Nobody likes to have their face filled with scars, which is why we all seek a solution. If you think only you are facing this issue, you are wrong; almost everyone is suffering from this. So, to find solutions for the same, you must understand what acne, acne scars are, how they occur, and so on. So, here is a guide that we all need:
The acne- common of all problems:
Nobody wants to have pimples, but we all do not cure them as and when they happen. We take it very lightly most of the time, and later it becomes so stubborn. When filled with excessive oil and dirt, our skin cells block the pores, and pimples pop out. When we don’t change our habits, it keeps on increasing, and pimples then take the form of acne. The bacterial infection or the presence of bacteria on your skin can also cause acne, and it can also cause redness which will further lead to inflammation.
The acne can also take the form of blackheads, whiteheads, and inflamed lesions. It can be both mild and severe, depending on your skin condition.
Getting acne scars- who got them first?
Most of the time, we complain about getting the scar after having pimples but have you ever wondered who gets the scars. Not every skin gets scars, as it is also due to our actions and reactions. The below discussed are the scenarios that cause acne scars:
- High skin inflammation: Not everyone having acne suffers from skin inflammation, as some people do not have redness or swelling pimples. The inflammation can be noticed from the acne is usually painful. The painful acne will look swollen and also causes redness. This type of acne is a bit deep into the skin, which is why getting an acne scar is so common. So, those who face inflammation during their acne period also get acne scars.
- Not getting any treatment: Those who suffer from inflammatory acne need treatment to avoid getting scars. But if you are ignoring your inflammatory acne, you will likely face acne scars. There are many treatments available for this type of acne that you should try. The more you delay in this, the higher the chances of getting acne scars.
- Popping pimples: We all have a bad habit of touching and then popping our pimples to squeeze them. We are having the misconception that if we squeeze them, it will go away. Instead, the truth behind this is if we squeeze or pop, it will give us acne scars. It would help if you quit this habit to try your best not to get the scars. So, avoid touching your pimples and even popping them.
The acne scars- causes and treatments:
As we have already discussed, acne scars are caused due to the above-discussed reasons. Scarring is a must when the acne deeply penetrates the skin, and it takes time to heal as it becomes deeper in our skin cells. The scarring also depends on many other things like your skin condition, the level of collagen your body produces, and so on.
The two kinds of acne scars that you can have are:
- Raised acne scars: People who have high collagen production levels inside their skin cells usually face raised acne scars. Their skin tries to heal naturally and give raised acne scars.
- Depressed form of acne scars: As we have already discussed, it depends on the collagen production and what type of scar you will get. So if your body does not produce the required collagen, the scars will look like pits on your skin, and the scars will be depressed and look deep.
Various available treatments for acne scars:
The different treatments available for acne scars are-
- Scar-related surgeries: Scar surgery is also one of the treatments used for treating scars.
- Injections for scars: The dermatologist also uses injection fillers to treat acne scars.
- Laser technique: Laser technology treats different scars, primarily raised scars.
- Chemical peels treatment: This treatment is used in case of depressed scars.
- Micro-needling: This type of treatment is also done in depressed scars. In this, efforts are made to boost up collagen.
- The creams for scars: There are many available gels and creams for the scars in the market. It would help if you tried No Scars face cream to treat and lighten your scars.
All these treatments except cream are painful and expensive, and they also do not guarantee the lighting of scars. Then the other best alternative that will help is the No scars night cream that you must try. The face cream by No Scars is specially designed to lighten the scars and reduce the problem of pigmentation. It is highly recommended no matter what type of scars you are facing. Every treatment takes time, and this, too, will take time. But it would help if you were patient to get the solution for this scar.
You can also get suggestions from your dermatologist if the scars and acne are so severe. One thing that you should remember is to be regular and punctual to use the No Scars cream. You must avoid skipping its use and make sure you follow all the dos and don’ts that you should go for. Avoid applying makeup, chemical products, popping pimples, etc., so that you can make the healing process quicker. This means No Scars cream is not less than magic for those suffering from acne scars. It is the most affordable option in the treatment that we can go for, so try it now.