We all know how our lives have been changed after the global pandemic hits. Still, we are not back at our routine and have to adopt a new normal of wearing masks, getting vaccinated, maintaining distance, and sanitising hands. Only these three mantras can save us from being infected by this virus. You may have noticed that people who have no habit of washing their hands fall sick more often. Not only this, but they are also at a higher risk of being infected by this virus as well.
We all have different immunity levels, but we all can make in common to maintain the required hand hygiene. The hands are the primary medium of infection from the virus and the other infections. We can catch bacterial, fungal, viral, and other infections through our hands if we do not keep them clean. Keeping our hands clean was a tedious task earlier because we could not rush to the washrooms to wash our hands every time. That is why hand sanitisers are invented to make our lives easier. They help us get rid of germs, bacteria, and other infectious organisms through sanitising hands.
Many hand sanitisers are available in the market, and one on which we can blindly rely is No Scars. It offers the best alcohol-based hand sanitiser in India that we can use every time. There are so many perks of using hand sanitiser, and they can save our lives many times that we did not even know about. Keeping them handy in our pockets is worth it, and here are a few scenarios where it works like magic. These are:
- While travelling anywhere: No matter how we travel, keeping the hand sanitisers with us is worth it. They are life saviours in so many ways, as while travelling, we cannot wash our hands with soap again and again. In this case, hand sanitisers are the best. You can use hand sanitiser after touching the window handles, doors, toilet, or other most-touched surfaces while travelling. Not only this, even if you are travelling in your vehicle, you need sanitisers. In case of emergency, where you have touched an infected surface, including your mask, you need sanitisers.
- Public places: Public places like railway stations, airports, and bus stands are the places that are crowded all the time. No matter the restrictions, people will visit it because it is the leading platform. By putting the hand sanitisers at the entry gates of such places, we can reduce the transmission of this virus. That is why the sanitisers should be placed at these places in all cases. You can also keep your hand sanitiser handy so that in case you do not find any, you can use your own.
Even you can prefer using your hand sanitisers at public places so that you can keep yourself safe while visiting the most crowded spaces.
- In homes: The hand sanitisers are life saviours at your home as well. You must keep them at the entrance so that when servants or guests visit your place, you must sanitise their hands as well. Sanitising their hands can prevent the infectious disease from spreading in your home. Along with keeping masks on the face, hand sanitisers must also be used.
No matter visitors, guests, delivery persons, or maids come sanitising should be practiced at your place.
- At restaurants or cafes: The restaurants or cafes are the places that are mostly visited for eating. There is a need to use sanitisers to clean the infected surfaces or hands. It will help if you prefer using the higher quality hand sanitiser like No Scars only in your restaurants. Choose only alcohol-based hand sanitiser at such places to sanitise. Sanitise hands, doors, chairs, and other touched surfaces with sanitisers to prevent the risk of infections.
- In offices or workspace: No matter how critical the situation is, we need to work in offices. They are widely opened spaces that get hundreds of visitors every day. There is a need to promote the hygiene and safety of the people working out there and visitors. That is why hand sanitisers can be life saviours.
If you are a staff member, keep your hand sanitiser handy all the time so that after touching doors, tables, files, etc., you can sanitise your hands. It would help if you kept the sanitiser handy so that you don’t have to rush to the washroom to wash your hands. You can kill the germs and viruses immediately in one go with the sanitisers.
If you are a visitor, then sanitise your hands properly before entering the workspace for the safety of everyone out there.
- In educational institutions: The hand sanitisers are also worth using at the educational institutions. Like in schools, colleges, universities, coaching centres, or classes, hand sanitisers must be used. I prefer keeping them at the entry gates to save the people from infections if you are the owner. If you are a visitor or student, then always keep the sanitiser handy as you may need it any time. The sanitisers can reduce the transmission risk and kill the germs that can make us sick.
- At hospitals: The doctors, nurses, patients, and visitors need to sanitise their hands properly. The hospitals are the most infectious platform as the patients infected with this virus also visit for treatment. That is why you need to sanitise your hands properly every time you touch an infected surface. So, make sure you are using hand sanitisers for protection.
So, in these scenarios, the hand sanitisers’ act as a life saviour, and we cannot thank them enough. Here are some tips while using it that you must know:
- Press the required quantity: Pour the required quantity that is appropriate enough to cover your full hand for sanitising.
- Don’t keep the lid open: You must make sure the cover of the bottle of your sanitiser is not left open after use. It will reduce the effectiveness of the sanitiser if it remains open.
- Don’t hand it over to your kids: Always try to pour the sanitiser into the hands of the kids on your own rather than handing it over to the kids. It will be a better and safe practice.
- Choose alcohol-based: Always go for alcohol-based sanitisers only.
No Scars offer the best alcohol-based sanitiser that we can use all the time. They are the immunity booster hand sanitisers that are safe for our hands. Many hand sanitisers are so rough that they make the hands rough and dry. You must avoid using such hand sanitisers and only rely on No Scars sanitiser. They also left your hands softer so that you can feel the softer touch always.
The right alcoholic content makes them super effective in killing germs, viruses, and other infectious microorganisms from our hands. They are good enough to be used anytime to keep our hands appropriately sanitised.