Health is our wealth, and the real meaning of this phrase is understandable when we fall sick. You may fall sick very quickly or your body catches infections easily then this is a sign of a weak immune system. The whole country is suffering from the global pandemic. The battle against this pandemic has not over yet and protective actions should be taken as they were taken previously. There can be different triggers that are acting as the main medium of transmission of infections. But our hands are the common path of taking germs inside our body. Our hands are at the most risk because we touch most of the surfaces, items, etc. with our hands. Later on, the same hands, we use to eat food or touch our nose or eyes with that.
This is where the entire cycle of infections begins. Hundreds of germs, viruses, and bacteria on your hands transmit the infection in your body and it shows how important is your hand hygiene. Maintaining hand hygiene is the most important of all that you should not ignore in any case. The germs or viruses can travel through sneezing or coughing by an infected person. The COVID-19 virus travels way faster than a cheetah. It can infect a healthy person just by the infected droplets of the ill person. The germs can travel or spread in the air and can travel at a speed that we cannot imagine. When our body inhales the germs or touches the infected surface, we can get infected.
The best thing we can do is to maintain distance and take all the preventive measures. You must use a mask and hand sanitizer. You cannot think of going out of your home without a hand sanitizer.
No Scars offer the best alcohol-based hand sanitizer that will kill the germs on your hand and will promote your hand hygiene. You should not feel shy in sanitizing your hands with the best immunity booster hand sanitizer by No Scars. No scars also offer many other skincare products including soap, face wash, and face cream. The germs on the hands can stay active for many hours and the same is on the surfaces too. Almost every surface is infected and can cause infections from germs or viruses. Some items are more infected, and these are:
* Money: Money is one of the highly infected items due to its highest exchangeability. It transmits in so many hands that may be covered with various germs or microorganisms. That is why it is said to sanitize your hands properly after touching money.
* ATM: ATM or automated teller machine is used by so many people every day. The keys of ATMs are the most infected as many people touch them hundreds of times. You cannot avoid touching the keys of the ATM, but you can protect yourself from germs by using hand sanitizer before and after using or touching those keys.
* Handbags: We carry bags to almost everyplace including the washroom and that is why they are the most infected ones. You may have put your bag on the floor to avoid taking it inside but that is also equally dangerous. You can use a disinfecting spray on your bag to remove the germs from the bag.
* Carts used in malls: The shopping carts that are used in malls, shopping centers, or grocery shops are also infected until and unless sanitized properly. Many hands including infected touch it and that is why it carries more germs or viruses. You must use a spray on the cart, or you can use a good hand sanitizer by No Scars after touching the cart. Avoid touching your nose or eyes when using any type of shopping cart.
* Mobile phones: We all can stop doing everything, but we cannot stop using our mobile phones. Research also proved that your phone could carry germs more than other items. The viruses can also stay on your screen for about twenty-four hours. You must avoid using your mobile phone while traveling, in washrooms, while cooking, and so on.
So, these are the items that hold more germs than anything. All we can do is protect ourselves by using No Scars hand sanitizer. But still, we cannot protect ourselves fully because sometimes we become careless. But never forget hand hygiene if you want to be healthy. There are some measures that you adopt to protect yourself from harmful viruses. These are:
- Avoid touching body parts: The body parts like the nose, eyes, or mouth are the body parts that carry the most germs. They are the main path that germs follow to enter our body and that is why we need to protect ourselves from this. The only thing we can do is to use a surgical face mask or can keep on sanitizing our hands before touching these body parts. Our hands must be clean enough while touching these parts.
- Wash hands properly: It is not always like you need to use a sanitizer only but if water and soap are available easily then you can wash your hands with it. Follow the proper procedure to wash your hands so that you can remove all the germs from your hands.
- Use gloves: You can use disposable gloves when you handle any wastage. Even while handling food you can use disposable gloves. There are soiled and damp gloves available, but it is advisable to use only damp gloves instead of soiled ones.
- Quit handshaking: Handshaking is the very traditional way that people are following to greet or goodbye to anyone they know. But now to stop the transmission of the virus, you need to quit handshaking. Make a habit of folding hands whenever someone approaches you and in this way, we can stop the transmission of germs or viruses. Handshaking with the other person means inviting the germs or viruses from their hands to your ones and this is what we need to stop.
So, these are some of the measures about which we all are aware but we’re ignoring them. But now it’s time to take full precautions to fight the dangerous virus to save not only our life but the lives of many people around us. No Scars offer immunity booster hand sanitizer against viruses that are specially designed to kill viruses and germs without water.
Not only this, but it promotes the health of our skin so that it can act as self-defense. It also moisturizes your hand instead of making it dry and that is why it is the most advisable hand sanitizer that you can use. Hand sanitizers are a necessity at every place including public places, malls, schools, offices, banks, workplaces, etc. But the thing is we must know how and when to use it. Buy No Scars alcohol-based hand sanitizer to kill germs and to promote the hygiene of your hands. No Scars offers natural products made from herbs or ayurvedic ingredients so that they cannot harm our skin and in return, they make our skin super soft.