Taking care of our health and then the skin is the two most underestimated things in our life. The majority of people ignore taking care of their skin as they don’t perceive it as important. But in reality, the most sensitive shield of our body is our skin. It is prone to many infections, skin problems, and so on. The list of skin problems that we all are facing is too big. But some of the most common among them all are acne, scars, pigmentation, dull skin, breakouts, and so on. There can be many reasons that why you are facing these problems, but the most common is ignorance.
There is a strong need to follow a regular skincare regime that must include everything that is essential for your skin. There are skincare products available in the market that you can easily buy, but most of them include chemicals. Chemical products can only offer you temporary results, but they will not heal your skin permanently. But No Scars offers the best skincare products that will suit your skin. No Scars offer the best soap, face wash, and face cream that will help you heal your skin problems.
Acne can be of two types:
- Non-inflammatory: This is the most common acne type. Our skin pores are usually blocked, and it gives a chance for bacteria to grow on the skin. Tiny bumps or whiteheads on the skin are some of its symptoms.
- Inflammatory type: Inflammatory acne can cause pimples filled with pimples, cysts, bumps, etc.
But have you ever wondered that why your acne-prone skin is more prone to infections, the reason is the lack of care? We are not following any regular skincare routine, and that is why our skin is prone to acne and many other problems. There is a need to pour some extra effort to take care of your acne-prone skin. Here is a guide to help you in following different skincare routines for your acne-prone skin.
- You must start with the morning routine.
You can start taking care of your skin from the time you wake up, and here is how you can follow a good skincare routine. You need to follow a three-step routine that must include cleansing your skin, moisturizing, and then applying sunscreen.
- Starting with cleansing: You have to start with a cleanser for your acne-prone skin. You must prefer using a mild cleanser for your skin if you have severe acne. You can look for the salicylic acid in your cleanser as it is the major ingredient that should be there in your skin products. No Scars face wash includes salicylic acid. This means you don’t have to separately look for this ingredient as it is already present in No Scars products. You can wash your face with the face wash so that the dirt, dust, or oil on your skin can be removed easily.
- Use a moisturizer: You must maintain the right moisture in your skin so that your skin cannot look dull or flaky. The skincare products available in the market can make your skin dry, and that is why moisturizing is important. Many people have the misconception that dry skin cannot produce sebum or excess oil, and they are wrong. Excessive oily skin can do this do. You can use No Scars soap as it includes coco fatty acid, almond oil, glycerine, etc., as its ingredients that will help you to moisturize your skin naturally. It is better to go for natural ways rather than using a lotion.
- Don’t forget sunscreen: Either it is summer or winter; you need to apply a good amount of sunscreen to your skin. Acne-prone skin cannot become worse if not covered with sunscreen. Every type of skin needs sunscreen; either it is oily, dry, dull, etc. It will protect your skin from harmful rays and prevent the problems caused to your skin due to the direct contact of UV rays with your skin.
- For evening skincare routine:
You must know that the skincare routine is important in the evenings also, yes you heard it right. You must follow a skincare regime for evenings also. Here is where to start:
- Cleanse: You must start by cleansing your skin using No Scars face wash. It is important to wash your face twice or thrice so that you can remove the dirt or oil from your skin that can clog pores. Not washing your face means inviting skin problems to stay on your skin for longer.
- Start with a toner: You can use toners on your skin to wipe away the dust. But if you have already washed your face with the No Scars face wash; then you can skip this point. As No Scars face wash includes the natural and healthy ingredients that are known to keep your skin healthy and happy. Avoid using harsh toners on your skin.
- Scrubbing your skin: Scrubbing is not a regular routine activity as you can go for scrubbing twice a week. The dead cells from your skin can be removed with a scrub. The blackheads are also removed with scrub. Avoid scrubbing your skin using hard hands. You can also make a home scrub by adding ingredients like coffee, honey, sugar, baking soda, etc.
- Going for spot treatments: There are many spot treatments available that you can try. They may use salicylic acid, serums, essential oils, etc on your skin. You can make your own face serum at home by adding natural ingredients if you are not willing to buy it from the market.
- Use moisturizer: Moisturizing your skin is important, and we all must understand. We can try some natural home remedies like coconut oil, glycerine, Aloe Vera, almond oil, etc., on your skin. Or you can use No Scars soap to enjoy the benefits of all these ingredients together.
- Face mask or pack: Applying a face mask or pack on your acne helps in removing dirt, dullness, etc., from your skin. Your skin will become radiant and glowing when you use a face mask. You can try clay masks, homemade face packs, etc. You can use ingredients like honey, lemon, gram flour, coffee, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, etc. in your face packs.
So, these are some of the tips or the skincare routine steps that you must follow if you have acne-prone skin. Giving double protection to your acne-prone skin will help it glow differently and to save it from severe acne. All these steps need to be fulfilled or followed if you want to take care of your acne-prone skin. It is important to keep the skin pores clean so that you can avoid blockage. Add home remedies to your skincare routine to avoid any side effects on your skin.
No Scars are offering skincare products keeping in mind the requirement and the skin problems of the people. They are specially designed with natural ingredients that can make your skin softer, brighter, and shinier. So, now getting a rejuvenated or radiant skin is no more difficult with the No Scars products, so get them now.