Everyone dreams to have a beautiful, glowing, and clear skin, for this, different people do different things to maintain the proper health of the skin. The person needs to have a proper skincare routine that will help him to get rid of all the dust and dead skin cells from the skin. Some people go for natural ways to maintain the health of the skin whereas some people go for artificial ways.
With time the products available for the maintenance of skin care have also increased, anyone can get confused while selecting the best from the lot. For every skin condition, there is a product available for it. Like if a person has dry skin, he can go for a face wash for dry skin, and so on. There are many oils as well that are very good for the skin. Almond oil for face is considered to be the best oil that will make the skin lifted and glowing.
Apart from applying oil, many impurities get stuck on the face every time we go out. It is very important to wash off all the impurities so that they do not harm our skin. For this, many people go for natural scrubs and some go for chemical-based scrubs and skin whitening. Let’s have a look at the natural scrubs that are very beneficial for the good health of the skin. Mostly, all these ingredients of the scrub are present in the kitchen.
- Coffee scrub: Coffee can be used as a good exfoliator that will help in getting rid of the dead skin cells from the face as well as wherever you apply it. It is rich in the flavonols that will help in improving the texture of the skin and will brighten the skin tone. To make this scrub, you need a bowl and put 3 spoons of grounded coffee, one spoon of olive or almond oil, one spoon of honey, and one full spoon of sugar. Mix it well and apply it on your face, neck, foot, elbows, wherever you want and massage them in the circular motion. Leave it for 10 minutes and after that wash it off with warm water. Pat it dry and see the difference.
- Oatmeal scrub: Oatmeal is the morning breakfast food for many people, but with the help of this you can make face scrub as well. The grainy texture of this will act as the scrub and will help in eliminating the dead skin cells. It will also keep your skin moisturized. For this scrub, you need 2 spoons full of oatmeal in a bowl, 2 spoons of curd, and one spoon of honey. Mix it well and apply it on your face in a circular motion. Leave the scrub for a few minutes and wash it with cool water. Pat it dry with a soft towel. Apply this scrub twice a week to see the magical change on your skin.
- Orange peels: We all know that orange and even its juice are also very good for the health of the skin but very few people know that the orange peels can be used to exfoliate the skin. You can dry up the orange peels and grind them to the fine powder, store the powder in the airtight container. It will not only help you to get rid of the dead skin but it will also help in rejuvenating the skin. For this scrub, take orange peel powder and yogurt in equal quantities in a bowl. Mix them well and apply on your skin in a circular motion. Use this method in your skincare routine, you will feel the results.
- Sugar and olive oil: The sugar particles when applied on the skin will help in removing the dead skin cells from the face. On the other hand, olive oil will act as a good moisturizer. So, the combination of these two things will be great for the skin. For this take 3 spoons of virgin olive oil, along with some honey, sugar, and squeeze a lemon in it, mix everything well and apply the mixtures in the circular motion. You can easily use this scrub twice or thrice a week.
- Almond scrub: These are rich in vitamins A and E, you can directly add them into your diet or can use almond oil or even can make a scrub from it. Using these in any form, it will help to make your skin look younger. For scrub soak 10-12 almonds in water overnight. After that peel off their skin and form a fine waste in the grinder. Add some honey in the paste and apply it on your face in the circular motion. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash it off by using lukewarm water.
- Gram flour: Another every easily available ingredient in the Indian kitchens’. It acts as a great exfoliator for almost every skin type. It is very effective for skin problems like acne, blackheads, etc. For this scrub use 2 spoons full of gram flour in the bowl, add yogurt, a few drops of rose water, and make a fine paste. Apply this with your fingers on your face and let it dry completely. Use this scrub for 2 or 3 times a week to see better results.
- Avocado seed: This is not only good for your health but also good for the health of the skin. You can easily use its seed as an exfoliator that will help in getting rid of dry and dead skin cells. For this scrub peel the brown layer of the seed and grind them to form a powder, mix the powder with almond or olive oil, along with honey and scrub it in the circular motion. Leave it for 10 minutes and after that rinse it off. Use this scrub once in a week.
So these are some of the very effective natural exfoliators that will help in maintaining good skin. Apart from these, there are many chemical-based products available in the market that can be quite expensive. For everyday use, you can use No Scars soaps that will help in getting rid of all kinds of dust and dirt from the skin. Wash your face twice a day with this soap. This soap has all the natural items that will help in maintaining the good health of the skin. Not only the soap but its cream and face wash are very good for the people who are facing any problem related to acne scars etc. Many dermatologists prescribe their patients with the products of this company. These products are very gentle on the skin and suit almost all types of skin. don’t get confused with the number of products available in the market. Choose the products wisely, many products are skin type-specific like soap for dry skin, normal and sensitive skin. but if you don’t want to be very specific, better to go with the No Scars products. It is pretty sure that all of you will be highly satisfied with the products and will recommend them to other people as well. For glowing and clear skin, it is better to maintain a proper balance of diet and water along with a good skincare routine.