Are acnes bothering you? Well, then you are not alone! Acne is one of the most challenging skin problems that simply refuse to go away. They need a lot of care and treatment and even after that, it does not always mean that acnes will be gone for good. They need time and not to mention a lot of patience when it comes to getting rid of them for good. The trick with acne is that the same treatment method does not work for everyone. The reason for acne breakouts varies from person to person, and hence, pinpointing the perfect treatment method for someone is something which will be quite difficult to do.
So, what can be done? Well, apart from visiting a skin specialist, there are a few time tested ways that you can try out which might help you with your acne worries:
First, you need to find out the reason behind the breakouts, for which going to a skin specialist is a must. However, if you have a polycystic ovary then you might already know the answer. This is a problem specific to women only, where multiple cysts develop in a person’s ovary. This gives rise to various complications one of which is acne. These are the most stubborn type, which simply refuses to go away and keep on appearing on the face throughout the month. So, how can you deal with this? Well, when PCOS is the reason behind your acne breakouts, you can try out various herbal remedies likes using lavender oil or tea tree oil, but more than that, bringing about lifestyle changes is what is going to help you the most. Quit fried food and exercise a lot which will increase your blood flow which in turn will help you to prevent those acne breakouts. Have fruits and vegetables which are good for your digestive system. Lifestyle changes can rid your face of acne when you have PCOS.
Getting a hold on the acne outbreaks is not enough. The next thing that you will have to take care of is the nasty scars that they leave behind. They are more stubborn than acnes and refuse to go away even years after our acne outburst has been under control. Getting rid of acne scars can be difficult, but not impossible. So, what are the things that we can do about it?
- There are creams and face washes out there in the market which can be of help when it comes to treating acne and acne scars. You must choose your product very specifically. If you are wondering which product to use, then you can go for No Scar Face Wash for Acne Scars which works wonders when it comes to treating your face off the acne scars. Use of this face wash regularly will not only help you to get younger and brighter looking skin, but you will also be able to get rid of the acne scars which have been bothering you for quite some time now.
- Have you ever tried out ice? Well if you want to keep the process short and simple, then you can go for the most natural astringent – ice. If you apply ice cubes on your face, just for some time, it will help you in keeping your skin tight and will also keep your pores clean which in turn will help in preventing those notorious acne outbreaks and reduce the scars in appearance. Combine this routine with a face wash and you can expect wonders soon.
- It is best to opt for something which has regenerative properties. So keep a lookout for oil-based products or oils which have the same. For example, you can go for lavender oil. Apart from reducing your scars, this oil will also help you in making your skin look younger mainly because of the regenerative properties that this oil has. This is a time tested method.
- Is your acne inflammation leaving behind painful moments? Do you want to tackle your scars related to your acne as well? Well, then you can try for something very cool – mint juice. You can apply this on your face affected by acne and acne scars to reduce the inflammation, which in turn will work well when it comes to preventing leaving behind scars after the acne is gone.
- One of the most essential elements to keep both acne and their resultant scars at bay is by drinking loads and loads of water. The more amounts of toxins you flush out of the body, the better you will feel and hence you must have a lot of water. Just washing your face with plain water 3-4 times a day will help you a lot when it comes to tackling acne.
- Another natural ingredient that you can use for treating acne scars is honey. Make a honey face mask which you can apply at least 4-5 times a week which will help you to deal with your acne scars. If you want to go that extra mile then try and drink a glass of lukewarm water with honey and lemon every morning, to improve your digestion and your skin.
- Proteins are very good when it comes to treating acne scars and what better way to get protein directly on the affected areas other than egg whites? Easily available, simply take cotton balls and dab the white on the affected areas and keep it overnight. Start enjoying the benefits within a week!
- One of the oldest and the most effective ways to treat both acne and its scars is sandalwood paste. Make the paste at home and add some rosewater to it. Make a face mask out of it and keep it on your face overnight and you will enjoy the benefits of this practice soon!
So, there are quite a few effective ways to tackle acne and acne scars and the best way to remove them is with No Scars Face Wash! Try it out today!