Is acne bothering you? Well, then you are not alone! Acne is one of the most challenging skin problems that refuse to go away. They need a lot of care and treatment, and even after that, it does not always mean that acne will be gone for good. They need time and not to mention a lot of patience when getting rid of them for good. The trick with acne is that the same treatment method does not work for everyone. The reason for acne breakouts varies from person to person, and hence, pinpointing the perfect treatment method for someone will be pretty challenging.
So, what can be done? Well, apart from visiting a skin specialist, there are a few time tested ways that you can try out which might help you with your acne worries:
First, you need to find out the reason behind the breakouts, for which going to a skin specialist is a must. However, if you have a polycystic ovary, then you might already know the answer. This is a problem specific to women only, where multiple cysts develop in a person’s ovary. This gives rise to various complications, one of which is acne. These are the most stubborn types, which refuse to go away and appear on the face throughout the month. So, how can you deal with this? When PCOS is the reason behind your acne breakouts, you can try out various herbal remedies like using lavender oil or tea tree oil, but more than that, bringing about lifestyle changes will help you the most. Quit fried food and exercise a lot, which will increase your blood flow, which will help you prevent those acne breakouts. Have fruits and vegetables, which are suitable for your digestive system. Lifestyle changes can rid your face of acne when you have PCOS.
Getting a hold of the acne outbreaks is not enough. The next thing you will have to take care of is the nasty scars they leave behind. They are more stubborn than acne and refuse to go away even years after our acne outburst has been under control. Getting rid of acne scars can be difficult, but not impossible. So, what are the things that we can do about it?
- There are creams and face washes out there in the market that can help treat acne and acne scars. You must choose your product very specifically. If you wonder which product to use, you can go for No Scar Face Wash for Acne Scars, which works wonders when treating your face off the acne scars. Use of this face wash regularly will not only help you to get younger and brighter looking skin, but you will also be able to get rid of the acne scars which have been bothering you for quite some time now.
- Have you ever tried out ice? If you want to keep the process short and simple, you can go for the most natural astringent – ice. If you apply ice cubes on your face, just for some time, it will help you keep your skin tight and keep your pores clean, which will help prevent those notorious acne outbreaks and reduce the scars in appearance. Combine this routine with a face wash, and you can expect wonders soon.
- It is best to opt for something which has regenerative properties. So keep a lookout for oil-based products or oils which have the same. For example, you can go for lavender oil. Apart from reducing your scars, this oil will also help you in making your skin look younger, mainly because of the regenerative properties that this oil has. This is a time tested method.
- Is your acne inflammation leaving behind painful moments? Do you want to tackle your scars related to your acne as well? Well, then you can try for something very extraordinary – mint juice. You can apply this on your face affected by acne and acne scars to reduce the inflammation, which will work well to prevent leaving behind scars after the acne is gone.
- One of the essential elements to keep acne and its resultant scars at bay is drinking loads and loads of water. The more toxins you flush out of the body, the better you will feel, and hence you must have a lot of water. Just washing your face with plain water 3-4 times a day will help you a lot when tackling acne.
- Another natural ingredient that you can use for treating acne scars is honey. Make a honey face mask that you can apply at least 4-5 times a week to help you deal with your acne scars. If you want to go that extra mile, try drinking a glass of lukewarm water with honey and lemon every morning to improve your digestion and skin.
- Proteins are perfect when treating acne scars, and what better way to get protein directly on the affected areas than egg whites? Easy, take cotton balls and dab the white on the affected areas and keep it overnight. Start enjoying the benefits within a week!
- One of the oldest and the most effective ways to treat acne and its scars is sandalwood paste. Make the paste at home and add some rosewater to it. Make a face mask out of it and keep it on your face overnight, and you will enjoy the benefits of this practice soon!
So, there are quite a few practical ways to tackle acne and acne scars, and the best way to remove them is with No Scars Face Wash! Try it out today!