Today’s era is the time when it is very crucial to be presentable at almost all times, when we have to meet some people or when we have to face anyone as it actually impacts the impression which we are going to leave on the persons whom we are meeting. In this context, our skin can be termed as one of the most important things as it is the most visible part of our body. This is the reason why people hate any kind of skin problem whether its acne, pimples, blemishes, or any other problem. In this article, we are going to discuss such a problem, which is related to our skin, and impacts its appearance. We are talking about burn scars. We will also be discussing the basic information about burn scars which should be known to every person and the basic treatment for dealing with this problem. We will also suggest a scar burn removal cream. So, without any delay, let’s get started.
- What are burn scars?
Scars are one of the most common skin problems being faced by the people. Scar tissues are actually made up of the collagen, which is a tough material being manufactured by the fibroblasts. These are a type of fiber making cells, which are responsible for rebuilding all the damaged tissues because of the injuries. When our skin has a small cut, we are not able to see the collagen fiber in the small amount, which is usually formed beneath the surface of our skin. While in the case of a large wound, the gap is actually visible, because so much fiber is needed to fill that gap. Scar tissues are stronger than the ordinary skin tissues as they are made up of the fibers. They usually don’t have hairs, blood vessels, or sweat glands, unlike the ordinary skin tissues. This is the reason why such scars are of different colors than the skin around them.
When the skin is burned by anything, then after the healing process is complete, there may be a scar left on the skin. How much the scar is visible, it will depend upon how the burn was. It may be very noticeable or hardly noticeable.
If a person has faced a skin graft, then the donor site may also have a scar because of the graft. Usually, an immature donor site is itchy and painful. It may be read also. The mature donor sites usually become less red and less painful with time. It is easy to remove mature donor skin. But it will not like an unburned skin area and there are no chances that it will look like it. However, it is possible to reduce the degree of scarring on that spot, as there are numerous ways of doing it, which we will be discussing in this article also.
The skin may get burned by accidentally touching something hot like a hot kitchen utensil or any other hot equipment while working. There may be some other reasons for skin burns also, such as the sun, radiation, chemicals, or electricity. Collagen is the type of protein being produced by the skin to repair itself after it has been burned. Some scars are temporary, while some may be permanent.
- Types of scars
The following are the major types of scars being caused by the burns. These are:
- Hypertrophic scars: These are the type of scars which are purple or red in color and may be raised. A person may feel itchiness or warmth when such scars are touched.
- Contracture scars: These are the type of scars which actually makes the skin very tight and makes it very hard for the person to move that area of skin.
- Keloid scars: These are a type of hairless skin area, which appears very shiny and different from the skin area surrounding the scar.
- Treatments to deal with the burn scars
There are some suitable treatments, which can be used in order to reduce the impact of the burn scars. These are mentioned below:
- When your skin gets burned, then you should first try to cover that skin area with non-stick, sterile gauze in order to protect that area from any kind of infection. This will help the skin to recover from that particular burn also and will boost the healing process. This is a perfect remedy to be done when you had a second-degree burn scar.
- If you are confronted with a third-degree burn, then you can use a tight and supportive cloth which is known as a compression garment. This can be worn over your burned area, as it will help that burned area to heal faster. The only thing to take care of is that you may need to wear that compression garment every day, for some weeks or even for some months.
- A skin graft is another thing that you can rely upon if the person has faced a serious burn. Under this, healthy skin is taken from another area of the person’s body in order to cover the damaged skin.
- Surgery can also be opted for releasing the areas which have been tightened because of the contractures. This will help you in moving to that area again.
- Motion can be regained in the areas of the skin which have been tightened because of the contractures, with the help of the physical therapists. Such therapists teach many exercises to the patients so that they can regain motion in the burned area.
These were some of the remedies or the steps which can be taken in order to reduce the impact of the burn or the burned scar. These steps are helpful even in the case of third-degree burn. In the coming section, we will be discussing a bonus tip for dealing with the burn scars.
There are many scar removal creams available in the market. But one of the best among them is the No Scar burn scar removal cream. This is one of the most trusted burn scar removal products in the market. It is a pigmentation reducing cream. It contains three active ingredients such as Tretinoin, Hydroquinone, and Mometasone. These ingredients together help in providing the anti-inflammatory benefits, prevent acne, and also inhibits the production of the melanin in the skin. While other scar removal products are very expensive, No scar burn scar removal cream for face is an affordable option. But still, it is delivering better results as compared to those overpriced options available in the market. The Tretinoin present in the product helps in increasing the collagen production in the dermis or the burned skin area and helps in reducing the scarring effect on the skin with the time and the regular usage.
The reason why the color of the burned skin area does not match with the skin surrounding that particular scar is that the color comes from the natural skin pigment known as melanin. This product actually boosts the production of the melanin in the areas where it is needed and makes the color of the skin even in the burned areas. The results can be noticed after the initial two weeks of the usage of this product. This product actually is a miracle for treating burn scars.