Diseases are increasing day by day. The country needs to invent a remedy for curing diseases whether it is small or big. Everybody wants that our country should forte in everything whether it is technology, medication, infrastructure, etc. But the pragmatic point is our country is still underdeveloped in providing medication for many diseases. There are a few diseases that are very common in the country. Some of them are viral, jaundice malaria, chickenpox, etc. Even though these diseases are very common in India there is still not a perfect remedy for the cure. Chickenpox is a disease that is faced by many people in the country every year. The symptom of chickenpox includes:
- Loss of hankering.
- High degree temperature.
- Irritating rashes and red spots.
- There might be difficulty in breathing.
- The skin becomes very dry.
Chickenpox spreads through a virus (Varicella-zoster). It is a communicable disease so it is recommended that not to indulge in any sort of physical touch, don’t stand or sit close to that person who is suffering from chickenpox. There are many types of scars due to chickenpox. Scars can be acne marks that do not cover every area of the body or Atrophic scars in which the skin of a human resembles the skin of an orange. The risk of having this disease increases if a person is under the age of 14; anyone in the family is suffering from the disease. Weak immunity is one of the symptoms and reasons for chickenpox. If a pregnant woman is having this problem it is a possibility that the newborn child will be exposed to some birth defects. In very rare cases this disease may cause the death of a person.
Does the question arise what things should be taken care of? Firstly it is usually recommended to stay at home. Secondly, the affected person should wear soft clothes and avoid dry fit. And last but not least patient should not scratch the spots with the nail. Nowadays the government is providing a chickenpox vaccine at an early age so that the problem will not trouble in the future. But not everyone can afford it and sometimes people do miss the second time the vaccine is to be taken. The next question is about the treatment of chickenpox. Acyclovir is the medication that is given to the patient and it will start its effect within a day. Usually, only this medication is prescribed to the patient suffering from chickenpox. Curing chickenpox is not so challenging but the scars that are left even after getting cured of chickenpox are. Patients had tried a lot of medicines but they didn’t find them useful. Contractubex is the recommended medication by doctors to remove the rash and scars. Patients usually get cured after 2 weeks of the diagnosis. But even this medicine was not helpful in all the cases. The problem is not only scars or spots but also the color of the skin. Many patients suffer from changing skin color to dark. Sometimes the scars may last for about 10 years. There are several soaps for chickenpox marks available in the market. Patients had also tried some natural medicinal combinations to get rid of the scars and the dark color of the skin. Patients had tried:
- Applying a combination of tomato and lemon for removal of scars.
- Drinking liquids in a good amount to keep the body hydrated and keep the cells functioning.
- Vitamin E products have been used by many patients suffering from chickenpox.
- Calendula oil is also a remedy used by patients. By applying the oil on the scars and rash.
- A combination of olive oil with vitamin E supplements is also a part of the experiment by some patients.
- Applying a white egg mask to the face.
- Applying cocoa butter on the face.
Vitamin E is used with a combination of many other products. Patients have also used vitamin E with lemon juice, vitamin E with olive oil, etc. Even after so many home remedies, many patients have applied these solutions but didn’t get cured. It usually takes 3-4 months for the scars to be cured.
Finally, someone has taken a step to cure these scars and marks. No Scars is a company that makes soaps for chickenpox scars. These soaps are made of natural products. They just not only cure the scars but also help in preventing the spread of illness, skin infections, and unpleasant smells. Now there is no need to wait for 3-4 months for the scars to get cured. It clears the skin much earlier than the medications.No Scars soap helps in keeping skin moisturized and clean. The components used in making the soap are completely unadulterated. The components used in making the soap are:
- Aloe Vera: It is rich in minerals and vitamins. It helps in removing wrinkles.
- Citric acid: Removes the skin color problems due to chickenpox and also helps in removing dead skin.
- Almond Oil: Almond oil has elements of Vitamin A and Vitamin E which both are essential for curing chickenpox. It also removes blackheads, whiteheads, and dead skin.
- Coconut Fatty Acid: It acts as a skin furbisher. This is like massage oil which helps in retaining the moisture of the skin.
- Glycerin: For moisturizing the skin and keeping it clean. It also removes the dryness of the skin.
The company promotes personal hygiene as well and recommends maintaining personal hygiene to avoid illness and Infection. No Scars soap is clinically tested and is a great product especially for people who have scars and rashes. Results have shown that No scars soap has improved the overall appearance and health of the skin. No Scar is becoming one of the companies that want to sort the problems rather than neglecting them. If companies like this emerge and initiate to make our country healthy, one day will come when our country will be free from diseases. It’s not an easy process but a company like No Scars is making it possible.