Every day almost every person touches so many of the surfaces, and these surfaces might have a lot of bacteria and viruses on them that can cause many problems to the person. This makes it very important for the person to wash the hands properly with a good hand wash so that all the viruses and bacteria causing the infection can be removed from the hands and won’t reach inside the body.
The Covid-19 has stuck the world very badly. This pandemic has made people learn how to maintain personal hygiene, and first, they need to start by washing their hands properly. Covid-19 is one of the most dangerous diseases that has taken a life of many people till now. So, this is the time to maintain the hygiene of ourselves and the hygiene of the things around us so that this deadly virus can be prevented from being spread. The global handwashing day encourages people to properly wash their hands and make it their habit to help fight against the Covid-19 virus. Global Handwashing Day is celebrated on October 15 of every year. This day was marked in 2008 to support the communities, and the leaders spread awareness regarding washing hands at the national level.
You all might notice whenever we all cough or sneeze; we keep our hands around the mouth. So the germs come on the hand, if hands are not washed properly, the germs will get transmitted to the other person, and he too will get the infection. Please wash your hands properly and completely dry them so that the clean hands do not transmit any disease to other people. Here is the list of the facts about handwashing that is observed globally. Let’s have a look at them.
- It is a fact that only 20% of the people wash their hands after using the washroom.
- A person working in an office might contact 10 million bacteria every day that might become dangerous for health.
- If the person follows all the personal hygiene protocols, he will reduce the risk of hospital-acquired infections by up to 50%.
- The contaminated hands with the germs can transfer the germs to 5 to ten other surfaces or objects.
- Do not keep your hands damp as the wet can spread 1000 times more than the bacteria on the dry hands.
- Any bacteria on the hand can stay alive for up to 3 hours, which explains how important it is to wash the hands.
- Regular washing of the hands reduces gastrointestinal illness up to 25-55%.
- Even people with a weak immune system are recommended to wash their hands frequently to reduce the chances of the infection by 55%.
- Even people with a weak respiratory system are recommended to hand hands and minimize the illness by 15-20%.
So the person needs to get their hands on the best antibacterial soap that will help fight against the germs causing coronavirus. Experts have recommended some of the steps that make washing hands very convenient and free them from germs. Let’s have a look at them.
- First, if all the person needs to wet their hands with some water and take the palm’s generously amount of the soap. Make sure that the temperature of the water should not be too high or too low.
- After making soap on the palm, start rubbing it circularly in between the hands and the fingers. Most people forget to rub around their fingertips, but it is essential to clean them as they contact most germs.
- Do wash the back of the hands as it is also the hand area that might get some germs on it that can cause infection to the body.
- Interlock your hands and rub vigorously both your hands so that the bacteria on the hands are removed. Just swap and repeat the same process.
- Once all of this is done, rinse the hands under the water and let all the soap gets away from the hands.
It is better to repeat the process every time the person has to take a meal or go to the washroom or has touched something with a lot of dust particles. This is one of the great ways to remove all the unwanted things from the hands and make it very clean and hygienic. Even in the cleaning of the hands, soap plays a vital role. So, the No Scars company has come up with two great products for maintaining personal hygiene. Let’s have a look at them.
- No Scars soap: It is a soap that will play a vital role in preventing the spread of the infection. It will help people maintain good hygiene to prevent them from all types of infections, skin problems, and unpleasant smells. The skin acts as the defence line that will stop the virus from entering the body. So it is of utmost importance to keep the skin very clean and well moisturized to act as a barrier & make skin look healthy.
It contains many ingredients like glycerine, a great ingredient that will prevent the skin from drying out. It has moisturizing features that will maintain a good appearance of the skin. It has aloe vera extracts, cocoa fatty acid, almond oil, and, most importantly, citric acid. Combining all these things can help provide the hands with everything great for appearance and hygiene.
- No Scars Hand sanitizers: This pandemic has let people know about the importance of sanitizers. The No Scars hand sanitizer contains 70% Iso Propyl rubbing alcohol to help fight against the infection-causing germs. It won’t be feasible for the person to look for water and soap to wash the hands every time. So, the sanitizers will do the thing that you want your soap and water to do. According to the rusted studies, the No Scars sanitizer can kill up to 99.9% of the germs without water. Even these are available in the travel size packaging, making it very convenient to take them along with you anywhere the person goes.
For using this, the person needs to take a few drops on the palm and start spreading it all over the hand and fingers:
- Don’t forget to spread them on the fingertips.
- Let me dry entirely on the hands, and voila, your hands are clean.
- Make sure that this product is flammable, so better to keep it away from heat and flame.
- Even avoid its contact with eyes as it can create a lot of irritation.
So, these are some of the ways that need to be said to people on the occasion of Global Handwashing Day. It is an awareness that can save the lives of so many people from this deadly virus. It is one of the easiest things that will also be very helpful for you in your daily routine. Every person wishes to be fit and healthy, and washing hands more frequently is the best and the easiest way to do that.