The term pigmentation can be referred to as colouring of the skin. These kinds of problems change the colour of the whole skin of the individuals. Melanin is the pigment which is responsible for determining the colour of the skin and is made by various cells present in the skin. Hyper pigmentation is the condition in which the skin becomes darker in colour and there can be several patches across the entire body. Another most common form of hyperpigmentation is also known as age spots. This problem is harmless but requires proper medical treatment. This can also occur because of certain medications and is known as a cosmetic issue for various people. To get it off, these people go with the option of pigmentation removal cream and various home remedies.
There are several ways which can help in treating the pigmentation at home and some of them are highly successful. Following are some of the home remedies which people can go with:
– By using Apple cider vinegar: The apple cider vinegar usually contains acid which is known to lighten various kinds of pigmentation. One should go with the option of combining equal parts of water and vinegar in a bowl. Then it should be applied to the affected area for approximately five minutes. After this, it should be rinsed properly with lukewarm water and the individuals can try this option twice every day to see desired results.
– By using aloe vera: Aloe vera can help in the depigmenting the skin and will ultimately lighten it. This is a very successful treatment. The individual just has to apply pure aloe vera gel on the affected areas and leave it for one full night. The best time to apply this option is before bedtime. In the morning one should rinse this with warm water, and this should be repeated every day till the colour of the skin improves and one sees visible results.
– By using red onion: The extract present in the red onion is also a very successful treatment to treat scars and pigmentation spots. This ingredient is also used by various cream manufacturers to satisfy their consumers by providing them with best results.
– By using an extract of green tea: This is another popular home remedy which helps to provide the depigmenting effect to the skin. This can be purchased from anywhere and is very easily available in the market. A lot of websites also provide green tea bags which can be used in treating the dark spots on the skin. One should put a green tea bag into boiling water for about five minutes. Then it should be removed from the water and let it cool down. After this, teabag should be kept on the dark patches and they should be repeated twice everyday so that one can see the best results.
– By using the black tea water: According to a study, black tea water is also very much efficient in reducing and lightening the dark spots on the skin. This can be applied twice every day for several weeks to see the best results. The proper procedure has to be followed by adding 2 tablespoons of black tea leaves into distilled water. Then it should be left for approximately 2-3 hours and then it should be strained. After this, one should soak the cotton ball in this water, and it should be applied to the affected areas twice every day. This should be repeated for several weeks so that one can see the best possible results.
– By using liquorice extract: This is another very important remedy which contains several active ingredients and is very much successful in lightening the hyperpigmentation spots which are caused by sun exposure. A lot of creams also contain this ingredient. So, at the time of buying several products, one should check the ingredients and one should confirm that liquorice is there in those ingredients.
– By using milk: Milk and buttermilk are also effective in lightening the skin and discolouration on the skin. Lactic acid is very much important ingredient which is responsible to show this result. One should soak the cotton balls in the milk, and it should be applied properly on the skin patches twice every day. This procedure should be repeated properly and thoroughly until the individual sees the best possible results.
-By using tomato paste: The tomato paste is also very much effective in treating skin related problems. The tomato paste has various long-term effects and according to a study, all the people who consume more tomato have a good quality of skin in comparison to all other people.
– By using extracts of orchid: The orchid extracts have vitamin C in them and can be very effectively used to treat the hyper pigmentation. These extracts can be used for approximately eight weeks so that one can improve the appearance of dark patches. Several products also contain this extract as an ingredient. Some of these products are masks, scrubs, and creams. So, this remedy should be used because it is very much effective in lightening the skin.
-By using red lentils: This is another important and effective remedy which can help to treat hyper pigmentation. The red lentils are very much rich in antioxidants and are considered too well for the skin. A proper procedure has to be followed. The individual should soak 50 g of Red lentils in water overnight. After this one should use the blender to create a very fine paste and this paste should be evenly applied on the whole face and then it should be left for approximately 25 minutes. After this, the individuals should rinse the face with cold water and pat dry with a towel.
The hyper pigmentation can be because of the usage of certain treatments and chemotherapy drugs. Another common cause can be pregnancy hormones and melasma. Insulin resistance and irritation on skin can be other causes of skin pigmentation.
A good way to treat it is to use the scar acne removal cream. The No Scars cream is highly effective in reducing the pigmentation because it contains various ingredients with anti-inflammatory benefits. The cream should be applied very gently on the affected area and proper massage should be done in a circular motion so that the cream is completely absorbed in the skin. The quantity of cream applied should be very minimal depending upon the extent of absorption in the skin. The application should be done each day before going to bed.
One should make sure that cream never enters mouth or eyes and in case any kind of skin irritation occurs, then one should instantly discontinue its usage.
The cream should be stored in a cool and dry place. The results of the cream will differ depending upon the type of skin and condition of the skin along with exposure to the sun received. The improvement can also be seen within only two weeks and the full results will be there after usage of approximately three months. One should consult the doctor to continue the usage or should stop it. The cream is made only for external usage and is from the house of Torque pharmaceuticals. Each product is manufactured to provide satisfaction to the customers and meet their expectations effectively.