After giving the miracle of birth, a lady will get stretch marks after pregnancy like busy schedules and swollen ankles. There are many ways to cure them. These will not be gone overnight, and one will require vast amounts of patience and persistence to overcome them. The ladies adopt various methods for post-pregnancy scar removal to gain back their confidence. These marks occur during pregnancy, just like there are some kinds of stretch marks that appear on the skin when it is stretched. When the body grows and expands, the skin becomes tight over the new mass that is formed.
These are the results of the middle layer of the skin, which tears from being stretched so tightly. These tears become visible on the skin, and these are known as stretch marks. They are annoying but do not pose any risk to the health of the individuals. These are not only exclusive to the pregnancies but can also occur because of the rapid weight gains or excessive increase in the body fats. These can also occur among teenagers. There is a high chance of up to 90% to get a stretch mark during pregnancy. Even genetic factors also play a significant part in this. These are most likely to appear in the sixth or the seventh month of pregnancy when the baby growth spikes. These can be found on the would-be mummy’s stomach, thighs, hips, and even on chests.
The following are some of the tips that will help the ladies to get rid of stretch marks. They have been explained as follows:
- Massaging with oil: This is the best remedy to overcome the stretch marks. This will help to increase the blood flow and breaking up the scar tissue that causes stretch marks. These oils help to give the essential nutrients to the skin, which will help in repairing the damaged cells and tissues. One can apply some oil on the palms and then massage using it on the whole belly. This process is to be done for 2 minutes. Another good combination is to have a warm water shower before this so that the pores are opened, and this will increase the effect.
- Applying some special creams: Even there are creams related to these kinds of problems. One can use these specialized creams to remove the stretch marks. These include some ingredients and some chemical formulas that help to go deep in the skin and help to prevent the soft part of the skin. This is to be applied twice a day for the best results.
- Staying hydrated: One must stay hydrated to cure the stretch marks. One must drink plenty of water to heal the skin. When the cells have sufficient amounts of water, they will function properly, and this will help to repair effectively. One must drink near about 8-10 glasses of water so that one’s skin is hydrated.
- Keeping the skin moisturized: This is the best thing to keep the skin healthy. This will keep the skin glowing and bright and will even protect the upper layer of the skin. These must be selected very carefully, especially at the times when one is breastfeeding. There is a belief that the ingredients of such products can affect breast milk. One must use products from reputed companies only. The products with natural ingredients are highly preferred among the people. One must use them twice a day to avoid the itchiness and stretch marks.
- Exercising is a good option: Light exercises like walking and yoga can help to lighten the skin tone of the muscles. One can choose from a variety of available activities like swimming, yoga, walking, weight training, and many more. One can select them depending upon their own fitness level. One must start by doing one thing, and slowly and gradually, one can increase the things.
- Healing skin with home remedies: One can use the egg white peal, which is an excellent source of the proteins and magnesium, which is an excellent thing for skin. These help to maintain skin elasticity and growth. This even helps to make the skin look young and attractive. One can also use the aloe vera and rub it over the affected areas. This must be left for 15 minutes, and then one must wash it properly. One can also use the honey scrub. All one has to do is to apply honey on a clean cloth. Then place it on the affected areas and then leaving it to dry. After this, one can rinse off the honey with warm water. One can also use the sugar scrub by mixing the sugar with the almond oil. This is to be applied to the affected area, and this is to be repeated for a month.
- Rubbing ice on the marks: One can also rub the ice on the affected areas, and this will help in reducing the swelling. One can also use the reusable ice packs, which can be stored in the freezers and can be used whenever one wants. One can wrap the ice in a cloth towel and then rub it on the affected areas. Then one has to hold it for ten minutes. One can repeat this for all the areas where there are stretch marks.
- Exfoliate once a week: One must exfoliate once a week to repair the skin cells. This will help to remove the top layer of the skin, which has dead cells. The best time to exfoliate is during the morning. One must decide a particular day to exfoliate the skin and the affected areas like the hips, thighs, etc.
- Eating well: One must follow a balanced diet. This will keep the body slim, mind sharp, and skin healthy. Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is a good thing to be done. One must include the essential nutrients in the diet, and there must be proper time intervals in the diet.
To get rid of the stretch marks, one can use the No Scars cream, which is a pregnancy scar cream as per the guidance of the doctors. This cream includes some essential ingredients that can help in reducing the appearances of the stretch marks. The cream counters the effect of the skin coloration in many ways and helps the people to get rid of the stretch marks, especially for the pregnant ladies. The results will vary on the usage and also on the skin types of different people. The initial improvement can be seen in the first two weeks of usage, but one must use it for the 2-3 months. One can stop using this cream but only after the proper advice of the doctors. One can use it and apply it on the affected area until the cream is absorbed in the skin. The amount of cream to be applied will depend on the area where it is to be applied. One must use this before going to bed. One should not go under the sunlight after applying this. One can change the usage in case one suffers from any side effects like itching or redness.