An increase in pollution has led to many problems out there in the environment. All these problems that are arising in the environment are interrelated. The biggest problem that came into being because of pollution is global warming, further leading to ozone layer depletion. The earth is protected by the thick layer of ozone that prevents the rays from coming from the sun and is harmful to the health of humans. An increase in pollution has resulted in a hole in the ozone layer, and through this hole, the harmful sun rays enter the earth and harm humans.
The most affected area of the human body by these UV rays is the skin. People who work out in the sun suffer from severe sunburns because of this. So they apply the cream for sunburn. But nowadays, there is a solution to everything, so for this problem, there is the availability of sunscreen cream in the market that acts as a protected layer on the skin and doesn’t allow the rays to provide any harm to the skin.
It is applied to the body parts that come directly in contact with the sun. Now the question arises: are these sunscreen creams essential to apply even if you are not going out in the sun. So, the answer to this question will be yes; you need to apply sunscreen in all seasons, whether it is winter, summer, or rainy. Whether you are going out for work or not. We all know that due to ozone layer depletion, many UV rays can enter the earth. The intensity of this UV may be high or low, but both intensities are sufficient to harm the skin. As sunlight penetrates the house through windows, which means if you are sitting in your home near your window, your skin is still exposed to the sun’s harmful rays. 5-minutes of exposure to these rays is sufficient to provide harm for a more extended period. So, everyone should add sunscreen to their everyday skin routine.
Before applying this sunscreen, wash your face with any gentle face wash free from harsh chemicals. There are many face washes available in the market, but one of the most trusted face washes is No Scars facewash.
So the next question arises on finding out which sunscreen is best to apply on the skin. If you all have noticed the sunscreen packaging, you will find out the word SPF written on it. It is written as SPF15, SPF30, SPF50, and so soon. Do you know that SPF indicates the sunscreen that will bring the best results on the skin? Eventually, SPF means sun protection factors that indicate how well the sunscreen will protect your skin from sun rays or any radiation coming from the sun that can cause sunburn or even contribute to skin cancer.
Here are some of the tips that will help you to find the perfect sunscreen for the skin:
- If you move out in the sun and your skin starts burning in just 10 minutes, apply sunscreen with SPF15 to allow you to stand in the sun for 15 times longer than before, that is 150 minutes. This is a very rough estimate, and it may vary according to the intensity of sunlight and the amount of sunscreen used.
- Experts recommend that a generous amount of sunscreen be applied to the skin exposed to sunlight. Even they say it is better to apply sunscreen after every 2 hours of protection.
- Usually, it is seen that people apply every tiny amount of skin, especially on the face. That amount is not sufficient to protect the skin for a more extended period. The amount of sunscreen to be applied also depends upon the SPF of the sunscreen. More the SPF of sunscreen less will be the amount that needs to be applied.
- SPF is a scale that is not linear, which includes SPF 15 that blocks 93% of UV rays, SPF 30 that blocks 97% of UV rays, and SPF 50 that blocks 98% of UV rays.
So, all the above information will help to choose the right sunscreen for you. Now have a look at the benefits of the sunscreen:
- Keep the complexion even: Yes, this is one of the problems that many people suffer, but by using sunscreen, they can keep their skin in an even complexion as the sunscreen will act as the protective layer that will not cause any sun damage.
- Sun protection: One of the apparent benefits is to form a protective layer on the skin from the sun’s harmful rays. As its name defines its working, it acts as the protected layer on the skin and does not allow the harmful rays coming from the sun to damage it. You all know that even 5 minutes of standing in the sun can cause rashes on the skin, so there will be a requirement for cream for sun rashes. So it is better to apply sunscreen.
- Reduces cancer risk: Not only do these harmful rays cause sunburn, but they can also cause cancer in the body. So, these sunscreens are very effective in reducing this risk to the body. It is better to apply sunscreen daily despite summer, winter, you are in the house or going out in the sun.
- Helps in protecting the skin from premature ageing signs: We all are young and radiant, so our skin is also healthy. But if our healthy skin is exposed much to the sun without any protection, it may cause premature signs on the skin like fine lines or wrinkles. So the only way to protect the skin is to apply sunscreen.
- Healthy skin: To make your skin look healthier, apply sunscreen on the areas exposed to the sun. These sunscreens will help retain the proteins that play a significant role in keeping the skin healthy and glowing.
So, it is clear that it is better to apply sunscreen daily. Even the other skincare products play a vital role in making the skin healthy. It is better to apply the products that suit your skin. There are many companies involved in this, but the most trusted company in the field of a skincare routine is No Scars. They provide a product range like No Scars Soap, No Scars Cream, and No Scars Neem Extract Face Wash. All the products of these companies are giving excellent and satisfactory results to their customers. Dermatologists recommend even the products of this company. The No Scars Cream is one of the best creams applied to any scars on the body. Even their newly launched No Scars Neem Extract Face Wash is getting an excellent response from the customers as all their products are very gentle in use.
So, in the end, it can be concluded that the health of the skin depends on the skincare routine that we have. So, it is better to go for all the products that will make our skin look healthy and glowing.