No Scars cream is a skin lightening agent that functions by preventing the production of melanin. It is mainly used to treat dark spots and lighten the skin. The cream also assists in treating conditions related to skin discolouration caused by skin trauma, eczema, birth control pills, and pregnancy or hormone replacement therapy. No Scars can help to alleviate the conditions for such people. The cream brings an end to the procedure of enzyme production by acting. As a bleaching agent and thus alleviating the issues in the applied area.
Uses & Benefits
No Scars is a skin lightening agent mainly used to lighten the colour of the skin and eliminate dark spots. It also assists in curing conditions related to skin discolouration. It is used to treat the below-mentioned conditions:
- Eczema: This is a skin disorder that causes skin itchiness and inflammation. No Scars contains a steroid. It assists relieve itching and inflammation.
- Acne: The condition is frequently related to spots and pimples on the face and other body parts. No Scars contain tretinoin which is a form of vitamin A that assists treat acne.
- Melasma: This skin condition is usually triggered by hormone therapy, pregnancy, and the use of birth control pills. It causes brown patches on the face.
Apart from this, No Scars is used to treat psoriasis, pimples, dermatitis, hyperpigmentation, etc.
How to use it?
No Scars are meant for external use only and should not be administered otherwise. Since it contains a steroid, it should be used per the doctor’s recommended dosage, or the patient may follow the instructions written on the label. Doctors typically recommend this medicine to be applied two times a day. Before applying the cream, the patient must clean the area and dry it thoroughly. It is suggested to avoid the contact of the cream directly on the mouth, nose, and eyes as it may cause specific adverse reactions. After the cream is applied, it is recommended by the doctors to avoid contact with UV rays of the sun and dust.
Points to remember before applying No Scars Cream
- The cream should be used only as per the doctor’s prescription since the cream contains a steroid.
- No Scars include hydroquinone, which is a kind of steroid, and thus, the use of this cream for more than six to eight weeks is not suggested.
- As the cream tends to react with certain drugs, thus one should make sure that the doctor has a complete record of the ongoing treatments of the patient.
- The use of this cream should be prevented if an individual is sensitive to any of its ingredients.
- No Scars might show some disease interactions, and hence it is recommended that the patient discuss the current medical condition with the doctor.
How does scar cream work?
No Scars is a skin lightening agent that contains tretinoin, mometasone, and hydroquinone as its active ingredients. The cream works by preventing the production of tyrosinase enzymes. This also prevents the making of melanin pigments from lightening the skin.
Thus, No Scars is an excellent product for skin, provided it is used correctly and under the doctor’s supervision.