Taking care of our skin is the most underrated task among all of us. We dream of getting crystal clear skin, but we are not ready to make even a single effort to achieve it. There is a huge need for people to understand the relevance of skincare routines to protect their skin. Our skin, being the sensitive part of our body, is more susceptible to infections. Not only infections but many skin problems, including acne, acne scars, pigmentation, etc., are so common nowadays.
Acne is so frustrating, but do you know what is more frustrating than this? The answer is acne scars. Acne left scars behind on your skin, making your skin dull, dry, itchy, and unclear. Different products are available in the market that treats your skin problems like acne or acne scars. But still, none of them was able to meet the expectations of the people. No Scars offer the best skincare product range that helps you take care of your skin with minimal effort.
You can make use of No Scars soap, face wash, as well as a face cream to treat common skin problems. They are made from the best ayurvedic ingredients that will not cause any harm to your skin. Before getting it treated, it is essential to understand what it is. Acne scarring is caused due to the blocked pores of your skin. Most of the acne leaves scars on your skin \that become stubborn. There are many kinds of scars some of them are:
- Ice pick scars: Due to acne lesions becoming severe, ice pick scars appear. If you face a skin infection, this type of scar is more likely to occur even more profound in your skin. This type of scar requires treatment as it will not be treated easily.
- Boxcar scars: This type of scar is more comprehensive in size than the previous type. They have edges that are sharp and look round in shape. They are narrower in size. If the collagen is reduced or your skin is infected due to inflammation, these scars are more likely to appear.
- Rolling scars: Rolling scars are round in shape. They can make your skin look uneven due to the round edges of the scars.
So, these are some of the types of scars that you should know. There are many treatments available, but you can try some home treatments or remedies for the same. Some of them are:
- Salicylic acid: In most skincare products, salicylic acid is the primary ingredient. There are so many benefits of salicylic acid, like it helps decrease the redness on the acne-affected skin. It can take away the dirt and can make the scars look lighter. Different kinds of scars can be treated with the help of this ingredient.
- Lactic acid: Lactic acid is used in many face creams as they are beneficial for acne scarring. Lactic acid helps make your skin texture better. Before using this ingredient on your skin, do a patch test.
- Retinoid: If you are having fresh scars of acne, then retinoid can be pretty helpful. It can stop the growth of acne scars and can help you avoid the problem of acne scars.
- Azelaic acid: This acid has properties like anti-inflammation or anti-microbial. It will help your skin to breathe. Moderate acne can be treated using this acid.
- Use coconut oil: Coconut oil has many benefits for our skin, and it is even helpful in lightening scars. It will retain the proper moisture of your skin and help in reducing acne scars. If you already have oily skin, then you can try some other remedy to treat acne scars.
- Shea butter: Many important properties are present in Shea butter, making it an essential ingredient in many beauty products. It possesses anti-bacterial as well as anti-inflammatory properties. It will help reduce the acne scars from your skin.
- Turmeric: This ingredient is being used for so many purposes, including benefits for our skin, health, face, and so on. The properties present in turmeric help correct the problem of acne scars. Turmeric is also used in preventing the problem of acne. You can use turmeric in many ways, like in different face masks.
- Honey and lemon: These ingredients are good for our skin problems and help us eliminate them. You can use both these ingredients separately as well can use them together. You can use them combined to get the benefits of both. Honey is known to be antiseptic, whereas lemon helps remove the oil from your skin. Honey can heal your acne scars and can help them in reducing their appearance.
- Baking soda: Baking soda is known to be beneficial for both acne as well as its scars. Using an excess of baking soda can harm your skin, and that is why it must be used at a limit.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera can be easily found in plants and even easily found in your homes. You can use the fresh gel of this plant instead of buying packed gel. Aloe Vera can make your skin super soft and also reduce many skin issues. The production of melanin can also be controlled using Aloe Vera.
- Apple cider vinegar: You may have heard about this ingredient many times because it serves many benefits for our skin and hair. You can make use of this vinegar by mixing it with some water. It can lighten the scars on your skin and can make it look clear.
- Other treatments:
- Chemical peeling: Chemical peeling is used to treat shallow scars and remove the upper layer of your skin. The deep scars cannot be treated using chemical peels as they only work in the upper layer of your skin.
- Micro-needling treatment: In this treatment, doctors use tiny needles around your scars. This can be a bit painful treatment. But it can cause side effects to your skin too.
- Injections: The different skin injections are available that you can try to treat the acne scars.
All these treatments can be expensive for your skin with some side effects. Instead of going for these treatments, you can try natural remedies and No Scars products to treat your skin problems. You can make regular use of No Scars face cream on your scars so that they can be reduced. No Scars face wash will make your skin glowing, clear, and free from pigmentation. By going for natural treatments as they may take some time to treat our skin problems. But unlike the other treatments, they will not affect our skin.
You can add a range of No Scars products to your regular skincare routine so that you can give that extra special treatment to your skin without harming it. So, please don’t wait to add them to your beauty care now.