We are very well aware of the spread of Covid-19 around us, and that is why we must learn to fight against this virus. Not only viruses, but our body can also catch infections from different microorganisms, including fungus, viral, bacteria, etc. Sometimes we underestimate the importance of hygiene in our lives, which is the major reason we got sick. It is very important to know the significance of hand hygiene to protect yourself from this life-threatening virus.
The coronavirus is taking the lives of hundreds of people every day due to the ignorance of people. Nobody is ready to understand how important hand hygiene is these days. In order to protect yourself as well as your family, you must sanitize your hands after touching any surface, body part, or item. Nowadays, the only life savior left for us is hand sanitizers. They have become an essential item that we cannot leave in any case. Our life becomes so dependent on it. There are many hand sanitizers available in the market, but No scars offer the best immunity-boosting hand sanitizers for your hands.
If you think the battle against this virus has stopped, then you are wrong; we need to gear up to make people understand the importance of hand hygiene. The virus is now traveling even faster than the animal cheetah. It is transmitted in people through the droplets that come out in the form of a sneeze or when they open their mouths. You can easily get infected if you are not wearing a mask. Mask and hand sanitizers are the two essential items that can help us to fight against this virus. We can minimize the risk of this virus if we really understand how this virus travels.
The virus can travel 100 miles per hour, and this figure can surprise you. If an infected person sneezes even from far away, the virus can enter the air and make people infected by not wearing the mask. Not only this, if these droplets sit on a surface, they can survive there for some period. In this period, if anyone touches the surface and then touches their eyes or nose, they can also get infected. If you are sanitizing your hands after touching the infected surface before touching any body part or your mask, you can save yourself. This shows how a hand sanitizer can save you.
If you are still wondering how hand hygiene can save you from this, there are some points to read regarding this:
- Removes germs from your hands: Hand sanitizers can remove the various germs from your hands when you use them. Removing germs helps prevent or keep our body away from infections. When we eat with hands covered with germs, it increases the risk of infections and many other diseases as the germs will enter our body through our mouth. So, maintaining hand hygiene can remove germs from our hands.
- Reducing the risk of catching infections: Washing hands or using a hand sanitizer can decrease the risk of infections that your body may catch. It is very important to kill the germs or remove dirt from your hands to not touch any surface or eatables with the infected hands.
- Preventing the growth of bacteria: When you do not wash your hands containing bacteria, the bacterial growth will be increased. It is important to wash away the bacteria from your hands to save yourself from various infections. Bacterial growth can be dangerous and should be avoided as much as possible.
- Stopping the spread: We can stop the spread or break the chain if we really understand the importance of hand hygiene. We can keep our hands sanitized so that the germs or viruses can be removed and stop spreading further.
- Protection from Covid-19: There is no hard and fast rule that can save you from this deadly virus. What we all can do is take precautions to keep ourselves safe from these viruses. Three important mantras to be followed in these are washing hands often or using hand sanitizer, maintaining distance, and wearing a mask every time you go outside.
So, these points show how important hand hygiene is for all of us. You can use No scars hand sanitizers and can try its other products too for your healthy skin. No scars also offer No scars face cream, face wash, and soap to protect your skin from various skin-related problems. Not only hand sanitizing, but we also need to focus on boosting our immune system so that our bodies can fight against this virus. There are many medications available, but it is better to go for the natural ways to build up your immunity. Here are some things to do to build your immunity:
- Eat healthy food: Healthy food is the key to good immunity. People who eat healthily are at low risk of catching infections or viruses. You must eat a balanced diet rich in nutrients, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, etc. So, start eating healthy, say yes to fruits, veggies, dairy products.
- Don’t forget to work out: Working out is the key to build immunity in a natural way. You must make a habit of performing any physical activity every day. You can go for yoga, running, walking, cycling, meditation, etc. at your home. Try to work out with your family so that you can develop a new bond with them.
- Take enough sleep: It is very important to sleep for adequate hours if you want to stay healthy and happy. Lack of sleep can lead to many health problems or other issues, including depression, eye bags, headaches, etc. Take proper sleep so that your body can heal internally. Enough sleep can build up some cells that can help build up your immunity.
- Consume vitamin c: You must raise the consumption of vitamin c content in your diet so that you can build your immunity. You can eat citrus fruits or can consume tablets of natural vitamin c. Not only vitamin c, but you must also increase the intake of zinc in your diet. The zinc can be found in pumpkin seeds, and you can start eating them.
- Drink kadhaas: You can also drink kadhaas to build up your immunity. You can use turmeric, tulsi, black pepper, ginger, giloy, saunf, honey, etc to make kadhaas.
- Don’t panic: Many people start panicking when they get to know that they got infected. But instead of panicking, you must cool down and consult your doctor for the required medications to take. You must follow all the above-discussed points to build up your immunity and maintain hand hygiene.
So, these are some points that you can follow to build your immunity in a natural way. The hard immunity will help you to fight this virus and to protect yourself. Maintaining hand hygiene will be helpful for people, and they must understand this. Buy a portable hand sanitizer and keep that hand sanitizer always with yourself. No scars offer a portable and easy-to-use hand sanitizer that can clean your hands on the go.