Inflammation has become a ubiquitous term in the field of skincare and health care for the sole reason that it has a significant role in several diseases and injuries. With each growing day, the researchers are uncovering the link between infection and inflammation. In the case of inflammation, it becomes essential and urgent to reduce inflammation since it could quickly put the immunity of one’s body at severe risk.
In this article below, we will talk mainly about inflammation, how it is caused, what are effects that it may have on your body and even skin, and more importantly, is there any skin inflammation cream that can be used as a treatment for inflammation?
Types of Inflammation: There are two primary kinds of inflammation
- Acute Inflammation: This type of inflammation plays a vital role in responding to your body’s immune system; instead, one can easily say that inflammation could be considered a necessary element of being healthy. The body’s acute inflammatory response eliminates the primary source of the cellular injury, removes the damaged cells, and starts the repairing process. In most cases, one thing is that inflammation is harmful to the body, and this is mainly due to the ill effects that inflammation of chronic type causes to one’s body.
- Chronic Inflammation: What is different in a chronic type of inflammation is that your body uses a large amount of energy and its resources to keep the healing process going. Further, this causes the immune system to start its activity and sends wrong signals to almost all the cells in the body. The cells could, in turn, trigger something small like dandruff to something that is beyond imagination, cancer.
Anti-inflammatory medicines are not always the solution.
It may not be wrong to say that we do not expect that our inflammatory reflexes work all the time, but we do understand that their total shutdown is also scary and harmful for us. The main concern with the anti-inflammatory medicines is that as a part of the effect of these medicines, it stops the body from triggering its inflammatory responses, sometimes even when required. So what happens with these medications is that people under its effect end up with a weak immune system. It is this weakened immune system that further leads to severe infections and even tuberculosis in some cases.
This is precisely what makes one search for the best inflammation cream to get rid of any inflammation in the body.
Is anti-inflammatory cream a logical thing?
With the constant growth and research in medicine, we are still hoping that researchers find a way of targeting the appropriate cells rather than the complete body, and the side effects of inflammation can be avoided, but, for now, we still don’t have a stable answer to that. The only thing that a person suffering from an inflammatory problem can do is deal with the disease and side effects that come along with the use of anti-inflammatory medications or simply sit and wait for the problem to go away. It is precisely why the market has started offering several solutions to deal with this situation. The strategy here lies in developing products that work externally and can be applied topically, and do not contain any harmful ingredients. These products are in the form of ointments and creams and are readily available in the market.
One such cream that has done great work in preventing or controlling inflammation is no scars cream.
How can a skin cream work on inflammation
It is widespread for people to think a skin cream can’t work on inflammation as both are entirely different. We are pointing out here that prolonged inflammation caused due to an injury or disease leads to scarring. Therefore, if we control inflammation, we can prevent scarring in most cases. Let’s talk about one such market product that has shown excellent results even when people think it is skin cream.
No scars for inflammation
To explain how this cream can help in inflammation, we must first understand the ingredients that this has. The cream is mainly made with three ingredients, namely Hydrocodone, Tretinoin, and Momentariness. The primary function of hydrocodone is to prevent the overall production of melanin. Tretinoin increases the production of collagen and helps in treating the appearance of scars. The main thing here is Corticosteroid mometasone which reduces inflammation which is a side effect of tretinoin. Therefore, it is clear that the presence of these ingredients works significantly in reducing inflammation tropically.
Apart from several creams available in the market, one could even try out some natural remedies, which could work just fine in situations where the severity of inflammation is not high.
Natural ways that work just fine in treating inflammation
- Herbs: Our kitchens are filled with herbs that are just great for treating inflammation. Turmeric and ginger are great and can be included in our basic cooking. Research has proved that curcumin, a type of compound that is generally found in turmeric, has properties that are even stronger than cytokines, which is nothing but post-inflammatory proteins.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids: studies have shown that high omega-three fatty acids for flax seeds and even fish oil and low omega-six from red meat and dairy products are excellent in reducing inflammation. Not only inflammation but also several other diseases can be treated by incorporating them into our daily diet.
- Yoga: This is another excellent way of reducing your inflammation. Not only does yoga do great wonders on your body from the outside but also the inside. It is seen that people that practised yoga had low levels and chances of inflammation as compared to the others that did not practice yoga. Therefore, this is something that should be a part of your daily routine.
- Diet: A clean diet with fruits and vegetables can prevent a lot of diseases and even inflammation. One could visit a dietician and take certain specific foods. That would be great.
- Lifestyle: One of the main things that most of us have missed in our generation is maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We make small changes in our lifestyle that work great wonders in reducing inflammation and even several other problems—not smoking, limiting the alcohol intake, sleeping enough, exercising daily, and managing the levels of success, which could be using meditation and several others.
So, the next time you are in a situation where you have had inflammation, definitely try out some home remedies. If you are still looking for faster results, you could even try out skin inflammation cream, like the no scars cream that can be applied to the area and would show results as fast as in 2 weeks. So clear your skin with these remedies, and don’t hesitate to go outside with friends. You will have beautiful skin by using this No Scars cream.