In today’s time, almost everyone is much-concerned about their body; even small things bother us either it’s our body weight, skin blemishes, scars or stretch marks, etc. Especially girls are so much concerned about their body skin beauty. Stretch marks are the most common problem we heard about from people. Women are more affected by this problem than man, although anyone can face this problem. These scars or stretch marks can develop on any parts of the body but there are some common parts on which these stretch marks are mostly found such as inner thighs, abdomen, arms, hips, etc.
These scars occur when our body’s skin is not able to heal back properly to its normal form. Due to growth, gaining weight, losing weight or during pregnancy, these marks arise. Most of pregnant women develop stretch marks during pregnancy or after delivery. These are the long tapering mark or fine lines on the skin. Sometimes these marks are temporary and fade away with time. These stretch marks also known as Strain or SD.
Commonly affected areas by Stretch marks are:
- Inner thighs
These marks are not harmful to our body but sometimes cause embarrassment to a person. Sometimes these occur as the wrinkle lines and color of these marks look like red, purple or skin-matching color.
Causes of the stretch marks are as follows:
- Pregnancy: 70% of the ladies face stretch marks problems in pregnancy or after giving birth to a baby. Their lower abdomens are mostly affected by stretch marks during pregnancy.
- Gaining weight: when our body gains weight suddenly than these stretch marks occur on most of that body parts where we put on weight.
- Weight loss: The problem of losing more weight suddenly causes stretch marks on the body.
- Adolescent: during the puberty stage, when children grow fast this also can lead to stretch marks on the body.
- Other conditions: these stretch marks can also cause by the other medical-related problems in the body like tearing of tissues in the body, sudden growth in the body, etc.
- Using medicated creams on the skin can increase the risk of stretch marks on the body.
These stretch marks turn out to be whitish glossy as they use skin instead of blood. These stretch marks can be caused due to family genes, body mass index, caused in women facing obesity problem, giving birth too many babies. These can be examined in the body and by checking the history of the family. If you go for treatment to the doctor, he will ask you the questions related to signs of these stretch marks.
There are so many treatments available for this problem like gels, lotions or surgery but the question is that which creams or lotions should be trusted on. No Scars cream for stretch marks is the most effective cream to remove stretch marks and any type of scars on the body. This cream not only helps in reducing scars but also makes the skin glow healthier. No scars produced variants of soaps, face wash, creams that will help in reducing any type of scars or marks on the body or on the face.
This cream helps in reducing all types of scars by using three main strong elements: i.e. Hydroquinone, Tretinoin, and Mometasone. This cream helps in getting the old skin color back after the scars or marks. Ingredient named melanin helps to get your skin tone. Its regular use will help us to get rid of all kinds of stretch marks, improvement will be seen in earlier weeks of usage but it takes time to make it completely disappear. Mostly, it is advised to use this cream once in a day and should be used before going to sleep. Using this cream is so easy just as we use another moisturizer, take some amount of cream to apply it to the area affected by stretch marks and massage the cream well and let it observed in the skin.
If your skin is sensitive you can apply the cream on the other part of the body to check if you get any kind of reactions. It is the product produced by Torque which aims at providing the customer with the best of everything making their lives easier. There are some tips for skin care:
- Direct exposure from the sun: we must avoid going directly in the harsh sunlight. It will not only cause skin issues but direct waves of the sun can cause cancer-related to the skin, you must use any other item to hide your face from the direct sunlight.
- Drink water: you must drink water as much as you can to remain hydrated as per your body needs. When we go out in summers during noon or exposed our skin directly to the sun our body’s water level decreases so to maintain them we must drink enough water.
- Healthy diet: we must consume a healthy diet full of vitamins, minerals, fruits, calcium, etc. in order to make our skin healthier and to get rid of all the problems relating to body and skin.
No Scars cream is the best scar cream for stretch marks. You can also use its soaps and face wash for your body as well as the face for better results. This cream will help you to remove the scars and stretch marks and make your face look flawless. This cream is to use for the external use only. You can store it a cool place to avoid its contact with the sun. There are so many other creams available which do not guarantee about the results but no scars cream provides you the guaranteed results and it is the best cream for many uses. You just go and buy it from the chemist to solve your problem of stretch marks, but it is highly suggested to use after consulting your doctor. For more information on the cream, explore our website.