In today’s time, almost everyone is much concerned about their body; even small things bother us: our body weight, skin blemishes, scars or stretch marks, etc. Especially girls are so much concerned about their body skin beauty. Stretch marks are the most common problem we hear about from people. Women are more affected by this problem than men, although anyone can face this problem. These scars or stretch marks can develop on any part of the body, but there are some common parts on which these stretch marks are mainly found, such as the inner thighs, abdomen, arms, hips, etc.
These scars occur when our body’s skin cannot heal back correctly to its standard form. Due to growth, gaining weight, losing weight, or during pregnancy, these marks arise. Most pregnant women develop stretch marks during pregnancy or after delivery. These are the long tapering mark or fine lines on the skin. Sometimes these marks are temporary and fade away with time. These stretch marks are also known as Strain or SD.
Commonly affected areas by Stretch marks are:
- Inner thighs
These marks are not harmful to our bodies but sometimes cause embarrassment to a person. Sometimes these occur as the wrinkle lines and colour of these marks look red, purple, or skin-matching.
The causes of the stretch marks are as follows:
- Pregnancy: 70% of the ladies face stretch marks problems in pregnancy or after giving birth to a baby. Their lower abdomens are affected mainly by stretch marks during pregnancy.
- Gaining weight: when our body gains weight suddenly, these stretch marks occur on most body parts where we put on weight.
- Weight loss: The problem of losing more weight suddenly causes stretch marks on the body.
- Adolescent: during the puberty stage, when children grow fast, this also can lead to stretch marks on the body.
- Other conditions: these stretch marks can also be caused by other medical-related problems like tearing tissues in the body, sudden growth in the body, etc.
- Using medicated creams on the skin can increase the risk of stretch marks on the body.
- These stretch marks turn out to be whitish glossy as they use skin instead of blood. These stretch marks can be caused due to family genes, body mass index, caused by women facing obesity problems, giving birth to too many babies. These can be examined in the body and by checking the history of the family. If you go for treatment to the doctor, he will ask you questions related to signs of these stretch marks.
There are so many treatments available for this problem, like gels, lotions, or surgery, but the question is which creams or lotions should be trusted. No Scars cream for stretch marks is the most effective cream to remove any scars on the body. This cream not only helps in reducing scars but also makes the skin glow healthier. No scars produced variants of soaps, face wash, creams that will help in reducing any scars or marks on the body or the face.
This cream helps in reducing all types of scars by using three main vital elements: i.e. Hydroquinone, Tretinoin, and Mometasone. This cream helps in getting the old skin colour back after the scars or marks. Ingredients named melanin helps to get your skin tone. Its regular use will help us eliminate all kinds of stretch marks, improvement will be seen in earlier weeks of usage, but it takes time to make it disappear entirely. Mostly, it is advised to use this cream once a day and should be used before going to sleep. Using this cream is so easy just as we use another moisturizer, take some amount of cream to apply it to the area affected by stretch marks, massage the cream well, and let it be observed in the skin.
If your skin is sensitive, you can apply the cream to the other part of the body to check if you get any reaction. The product produced by Torque aims to provide the customer with the best of everything, making their lives easier. There are some skincare tips:
- Direct exposure from the sun: we must avoid going directly into the harsh sunlight. It will cause skin issues, but direct sun waves can cause cancer-related to the skin; you must use any other item to hide your face from the direct sunlight.
- Drink water: you must drink water as much as possible to remain hydrated as per your body’s needs. When we go out in summer at noon or expose our skin directly to the sun, our body’s water level decreases, so to maintain them, we must drink enough water.
- Healthy diet: we must consume a healthy diet full of vitamins, minerals, fruits, calcium, etc., to make our skin healthier and get rid of all the problems relating to the body and skin.
No Scars cream is the best scar cream for stretch marks. You can also use its soaps and face wash for your body and the face for better results. This cream will help you to remove the scars and stretch marks and make your face look flawless. This cream is to use for external use only. You can store it in an excellent place to avoid contact with the sun. There are so many other creams available that do not guarantee the results, but no scars cream provides you with the guaranteed results, and it is the best cream for many uses. You go and buy it from the chemist to solve your problem of stretch marks, but it is highly suggested to use it after consulting your doctor. For more information on the cream, could you explore our website?