It could be that you have acne development on your face. It can be an embarrassing situation and may even leave an ugly scar behind. Youngsters, especially during their early twenties, are likely to develop Acne due to hormonal changes in their bodies.
What is Acne?
Acne is a type of skin condition that develops on your face & other areas of your body. It causes pimples, whiteheads, black spots as well as permanent marks on the affected region. With the progression of this skin condition, it becomes visible on the chest, arms & upper shoulder region.
This disease has affected millions of youngsters across this globe. One primary reason for contracting this disease is the puberty stage affecting both girls & boys. At times, it is very unpredictable, which means people of any age may get effected by it at any point in time. The worst part is that severe acne problems may leave scars permanently present in the affected region. Although it is not painful, it can be very much ugly looking. Fortunately, you can come across the best scar removal cream offered by top brands like No Scars. Such creams are made from organic ingredients and hence, completely safe even for sensitive skins.
There are glands present in your skin which releases oils to eliminate old skin cells. It, in turn, causes your skin to soften up. However, as your skin produces more oil, the tiny pores get clogged, thus inviting dirt & bacteria to accumulate in it. On its occurrence, whiteheads start to form on the skin. You might also develop black spots in some instances.
If treatment is not provided on time, you may develop a skin infection, where the skin becomes red & pimples arise. As pimples get bigger, they only develop deep within your skin. It is perhaps due to a bacterium called Propionibacterium, which starts to grow & spread throughout the skin’s follicles. With time, it will convert into a cyst, thus leaving a permanent mark on the skin.
Some facts to know about Acne
In case you suffer from a severe acne condition. It becomes crucial to be aware of the below-given facts:
- Eight out of every ten people between the ages of 11 – 30 years are affected by this skin condition.
- This condition can be pretty devastating since permanent scars can develop on your face.
- It may arise due to stress, hereditary, humid climate, improper menstrual cycle, or oily facial creams.
- You may perhaps squeeze the pimples, assuming it to the best, easiest & fastest way to eliminate them. But this will only make the condition to become worse.
- Once you develop an acne skin condition, it is likely to affect your self-confidence severely & may cause stress, thus leading to health & mental issues.
- Scrubbing your face aggressively will only make things to become worse.
- It would help if you did not keep the smartphone on your skin as it is likely to block the skin’s essential natural oils, thus making things worse. Instead, invest in good quality headphones to take calls.
It is essential to treat acne condition as soon as it develops. You should first consult a good skin care specialist before taking any medication. Unfair treatment will only help the pimples to spread further, and the marks it will leave later will make you beyond recognition.
There are different types of acne breakouts suffered by people all over the world. These are blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, papules, cysts & nodules.
- Whiteheads: They are smaller in size and are generally white bumps that emerge on the skin surface. It develops as the pores in your skin get clogged with dead skin cells, dirt & sebum. If naturally produced oil and excess dirt get clogged in the skin pore, bacteria further become whiteheads. Generally, whiteheads can be noticed on the back, neck, shoulder & face.
- Blackheads: Clogged follicles appear in the form of dark pumps & are referred to as blackheads. Clogging of the skin may take place due to the excess production of facial oil in the skin. Dead skin cells tend to gather more oil, thus forming some bump known as comedo. If your body produces oil in massive amounts, it may result in the development of blackheads. Even a sinful lifestyle may cause acne development.
- Pustules: These are pus-filled inflamed lesions that are yellow or white, similar to pimples. They may result in permanent acne scars if left untreated. Usually, they form small white bumps containing pus in them and are enclosed by red skin. You may develop bumps in any body part, especially the face, back & chest region.
- Papules: Abnormal skin tissue with distinct borders may arise in different sizes & shapes in the affected areas. Pimples are also referred to as skin lesions as they may change your skin texture and colour. At times, abscesses may form a cluster or as a rash. You can avail yourself of specific home remedies to cure this acne problem. But if the problem becomes severe, then it can be painful & sensitive and also be red. In such a case, it will be wise to consult the doctor immediately to get proper treatment.
- Cysts: The cyst can be termed to be a severe acne type. It is also regarded as the deadliest form to develop. In this type, the skin pores tend to get blocked, thus resulting in skin inflammation & infection. Usually, this condition affects the arms, upper trunk & face region. Something is termed a rare occurrence. Such cysts are said to be deadly and will require immediate medical assistance.
- Nodules: These are pimples but in severe form, developing under the skin and causing extreme pain in the affected region. A few symptoms noticed are pain emerging in the affected region, including large visible lumps. Moreover, if a nodule develops in the vocal cord, you may experience a dramatic change in your voice.
If immediate treatment is not provided during the development stage, this skin condition might turn deadly & devastating. Hence, you need to take all the precautionary steps to prevent acne formation. If you come across a rash or pimple on any part of your body or face, consult the doctor immediately. Do not take any medicine, oral or topical, if you have sensitive skin. It will help avoid further spreading of Acne all over your body.
You can prevent tips by following a few simple tips from the health experts. The tips provided are simple to follow & not time-consuming. It will also prove beneficial to avoid future rash, pimples, or a scar from appearing.
- Wash your face correctly using an oil-free cleanser twice a day.
- You may use Acne oil-removal cream.
- Do not use cosmetics containing oil, especially if you have oily skin.
- Before hitting the bed, do remember to remove your make-up & do cleanse the skin properly.
- Most of the time, your face should be dry.
- Do not wear slim fit or tight clothing.
- Avoid stress and keep a calm mind.
If there are acne scars on your skin, you can use the scar mark removal cream from top brands like No Scars.