One of the most pressing and troubling of all types of skincare problems is when you have scars. Pimple outbreaks are pretty standard, but then again, popping zits in your teens and continuing them until very well into your adulthood can take quite a toll on your skin. If you have experienced many breakouts during your teenage years, you have to be quite careful because you might be left with more profound scars with time if the pimples keep on coming back. So how can you deal with this problem?
Well, for starters, when you first see the first sign of pimples, you will have to understand that they will dry up and fall off or disappear on their own after you use the suitable cream or face wash. Still, if you touch them or even go to the extent of scratching them, then you will be left with what you fear the most – acne scars. This is one of the most common types of scars, but other than this, scars can be left on our faces for various reasons. Scars might be left behind from injuries or sometimes even from different skin infections and diseases. But we all try to eliminate the scars that we have on our faces to make our skin look healthy and happier. So what should we do if we want to get rid of those pesky scars that have been bothering us so much?
Let’s take a look at some of the pointers which will be of help to you:
- First and foremost, you will have to choose your skincare product and skincare routine very carefully. If you are looking for an excellent cream to use to help you tackle your scar worries, you can always try out no scars skin cream. Laden with many properties, this is one skincare cream that will help you to tackle scars in no time and have healthy and clear skin. You will have to use this cream with the utmost care, and you need to make sure that you follow a routine if you want the best results. Having a cosmetic product always helps, incredibly when natural, like no scars, your skin is undoubtedly in good hands.
- Then there is always the magic ingredient – aloe vera. There are hardly any benefits that this plant does not have when it comes to one’s skin. It is high in moisturizing content, which helps keep the skin fresh and reduces scars with time. They help remove the dead skin cells, which often clog our pores and give us brighter and healthier-looking skin. It is straightforward to use and not much of a hassle. All you need to do is have an aloe plant at home and take the matter off the leaf and onto your skin. Quick and easy and not to mention highly effective!
- Coconut oil is perfect for treating scars if you haven’t had an acne breakout in a long time. It contains omega fatty acids, making your skin look younger and, of course, getting rid of the scars. However, if you have oily skin, you should stay away from this, and on top of that, if you are still experiencing acne breakouts, this is an absolute no-no. Even when you use it, use it in limited amounts.
- And there is another ingredient which is very good for your skin. Any guesses? Why, of course, apple cider vinegar! Yup, this is another ingredient that probably has all the benefits that one could hope for in their skincare. Though the uses of this product vary when it comes to treating scars, you can use it with another lovely ingredient – honey. Make a sticky face pack with these two, and then keep it on your face for about 15mins and wash off. Repeat this twice a week, and you will be able to see the difference within a month!
- If you do not have much oily skin and have a deep scar, you might want to try out the combination of lavender oil and virgin olive oil. Mix these two and apply it only on the area of the scar and leave it for some time but not for too long. Use warm water to rinse the area and do it two more times throughout the day. This is good for scars that are deep and have been there for a very long time.
- Another ingredient that is good for your skin when it comes to treating scars is lemon. Yup, if you have scars bothering you for quite some time now, you can use lime juice and apply it to the affected area. This will take some time, but the healing properties of lime will help your skin recover as soon as possible. It is advisable first to test whether or not your skin is allergic to lime or whether or not it stings too much. If it does, then it is best not to use it.
- We already know that moisturizing your skin right helps in getting rid of scars. So which is that one ingredient which is laden with moisturizing properties? Shea Butter! Try this product out, and you will see your skin becoming gradually scar-free!
- Gooseberry or amla powder is also helpful in treating scars. If you want, you can make a paste out of it and then apply it on your skin if you want to rid your skin of stubborn scars and refuse to go away.
- And finally, who can say no to good old turmeric? Thanks to its antiseptic characteristics, it helps in treating and sublimating scars at the earliest.
So, if you want to rid your face of all the scars bugging you for some time now, try these methods!