Skin the topmost layer of the body that is very prone to the particles that are present in the air. Different people have different kinds of skin types. Some people have oily skin, some have dry skin and some have the combination of these two types. The problem related to the skin depends upon the skin type. As oily skin is very acne prone whereas dry skin causes redness and itchiness on the skin. different products are available in the market that helps in coping up with all these problems. Moisturizing soap for dry skin is one of the best remedies used to prevent the problems by this. Basically, dry skin is caused by the following factors:
- External factors: these factors are the easiest to detect. It includes cold temperatures and low humidity that occur mostly during winters. Even pollution in the environment also leads to dryness. The presence of the harmful particles in the air when it comes in contact with the skin absorbs the moisture of the skin which further makes it dry. the over washing with harsh soaps, overuse of sanitizers or any lipid solvents also leads to dryness on the skin. so the doctors always recommend to apply good moisturizing soap and even apply the best suitable moisturizing lotion after every wash. In winters oiling to the skin also prevents dryness.
- Internal factors: dry skin may be caused due to some medical issues like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, any allergy or any sort of acne medication. Sometimes there are chances that with age people get more prone to dry skin. even conditions like diabetes, eczema, hypothyroidism and even malnutrition lead to dry skin.
Apart from these factors, there are many home remedies that can be taken in order to get rid of dry skin.
some of them are listed below:
- Coconut oil: as we all know coconut oil is highly beneficial to the health of a human being. Coconut oil has many beneficial trusted properties that will help in filling the spaces between the cells of the skin and with this, it creates a smooth surface. The saturated fatty acid in coconut oil helps in keeping the skin hydrated and smooth. Even coconut oil can be used on sensitive body parts. Apart from keeping the skin hydrated it also makes the skin glowing and is good for the women in their middle age as it helps to tighten the skin. another advantage of coconut oil is it does not mix with anything and is very gentle and easy to use.
- Petroleum jelly: according to the trusted studies related to skin, petroleum jelly products are very good for the keep with dry skin. the petroleum jelly has minerals oil in it that acts as the protective layer and traps the moisture in the skin and does not let it go out. It also helps in healing the irritated skin patches.
- Oatmeal baths: it is one of the most common and effective remedies for irritated dry skin. according to the trusted sources, it was showed that this remedy has been prescribed by the grandmothers and by their grandmothers. The oatmeal contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidants that help in soothing the irritation. This is a very effective remedy for the person who has more itchiness on their skin. the bath with the oatmeal helps to make sure that the skin locks the hydration inside the skin. oatmeal is present in many skin related products as well. But a bath with this at home is very simple. You have to just grind the oatmeal to the fine powder and then stir it into warm water. the water is ready for your bath.
- Antioxidants and omega- 3s: when a person is having dry skin it means that the body of that person is exposing the elements that are damaging the skin cells faster than it is repairing it. So in order to make the skin look healthier, the person can include a rich nutrients diet. So that the food which is rich in antioxidants will minimize the impact of the toxins that are produced by the skin. some of the food that are rich in antioxidants are blueberries, carrots, beans, tomatoes, lentils. These all food are rich in omega 3 fatty acids that help in making the skin look healthier.
- Gloves: there are some people whose skin when it comes in the direct contact of any type of environmental irritants causes a problem on the skin. so the people having such a problem should wear gloves while they are doing any work with laundry detergent or dish soap. Apart from this when the temperature falls outside and it becomes very cold, it is recommended to wear gloves after applying a good moisturizer. sometimes there are chances that the usage of harsh bathing soaps leads to dry skin. so it is better to go for the best moisturizing soap for dry skin to make the skin look healthier.
- Adjust your shower temperature: in order to relieve the skin from dryness sometimes it is recommended to change the shower routines. There are some people who take a bath with very hot water which is not good for skin as it leads to scalding of the skin and even causes damage. And even the use of the soap also can affect the health of the skin. the chemicals present in the soap can lead to thinning of the skin and many allergic reactions. So the specialists recommend taking a bath with water that is warm, not hot. And take bath with soaps that are rich in moisture and gentle fragrance.
- Avoid allergens and irritants: dryness on the skin may also be caused because of the clothes that we wear or the skin which is exposed to the outside world. Some people feel irritated by wearing woolen cloths. So it is better to go for clothes that suit the body. Check the clothes before buying them that how they go with your skin.
So it very important to maintain the health of the skin. never compromise it, if any problem arises it is better to take the recommendation of the doctor and follow the remedies stated above. It better to go for soap and lotions that are gentle for the skin. one of the most recommended soap for dry skin is No Scars soap. It helps to make the skin look more radiant and healthy. It has many moisturizing and nourishment properties which are good for the people of all skin types.
Skin is actually the first line that is exposed to the outside world. So it is better to take care of the skin properly. By using this soap, will act as a barrier and will make the skin look healthier. Many of the customers are satisfied with the results of this soap. No doubt this is an effective way to keep the skin healthy. The other most important way to make skin healthy is to drink a lot of water. The water is a natural source that makes the skin hydrated and healthy. And even taking the right diet also improves the health of the skin. good skin products, adequate water, and a proper diet will make the skin look good.