Acnes are painful and bothersome. They not only are a source of pain but they hamper your self-confidence as well. They are a constant source of irritation and they are very hard to get rid of as well. However, that does not mean that you will stop trying to get rid of them. Once you find the right product and you do the needful, acne can be beaten effectively. You will have to keep a constant check so that they do not reappear, but as your skin health improves, acne will gradually start fading away. While for some lucky few, acne disappears after their teens, some have to battle with them for life.
Identify the cause
One of the most essential steps in trying to combat acne is to identify the root cause behind it. While some have oily skin because of which acne keeps on appearing, others suffer from acne because of some allergic reaction to the skin. One of the most common causes of acne breaking out over and over again every month is a polycystic ovary. For those who have the PCOD, they face the most trouble in combating acne and it is a long and arduous journey for them. It is important to identify the cause first because then only will you be able to deal with the problem effectively and find the right solution to it. So, first know why you are having the acne breakouts and if need be consult with a dermatologist before adopting a particular line of treatment.
Ways that will help you to get rid of your acne
While different methods work best for different people, there are some common steps that you can try out to make sure your acne breakouts lessen and then stop:
- If you have oily skin, then the best way to treat your acne is to treat your oily skin problems first. You can try out face masks that help prevent oily skin and use a face wash with neem extracts which will help you to keep your skin from getting oily. Avoid using products that have high oil content and opt for gentle moisturizers to treat your skin every night. Once the oil content in the skin lessens, the acne will automatically stop from appearing.
- Your lifestyle plays a very important role in your acne breakouts. You should keep your lifestyle in a check and most importantly your sleep pattern to keep acne at bay. Get a good enough sleep so that your skin gets the time that you need to rest which will significantly reduce your acne outbreak.
- Eat lots of seasonal fruits and vegetables. Eating fruits go a long way in helping your skin become healthy and vegetables increase roughage which in turn improves your digestion which has a huge role to play when it comes to the unwanted breakouts. So including fruits and vegetables in your diet will help you improve your skin health.
- Cut back on oil and sugar. Oily and fried foods are not at all good for your skin and so is sugar. If you can cut back on these then you will observe positive changes on your skin in no time.
- Apple cider vinegar is a very good ingredient that you can use to treat your acne problems. Applying it on your skin will reduce the inflammation and also prevent the development of scars.
- Did you know that zinc supplements work like wonders when it comes to treating acne? Studies have shown that people who have taken zinc supplements have improved their skin health in just a month with a marked reduction in acne breakouts.
- Tea tree oil is also known for the various benefits it has on your skin. If you want you can apply this oil on the acne which will help in making the acne go away in no time at all! However, this might not work for all, so there is a chance of a hit and miss.
- Not only drinking green tea but also applying it helps your skin. Cool the tea after it has been boiled, put it in a spritz bottle, and spray it on your skin. Wash it off with a nice face wash and then pat your skin dry for best results.
- A wonder element for all is Aloe Vera. You can use it to moisturize your skin and it will help in reducing the acne that you have and that too quite effectively.
- Do not touch the acne affected area and do not scrub your skin. Acnes are very inflammation prone and hence touching it or scrubbing it will lead to a further outbreak and definite scarring.
- Gentle exfoliation works wonders when it comes to providing just the right treatment of getting rid of your dead skin. As you scrape off your dead skin it helps in reducing the acne outbursts as well.
- To effectively tackle acne, you need to make sure that you choose your products right. You need to use a face wash from the top acne clearing skincare product company so that it can help you to fight acne properly.
How do No Scars help you?
No Scars is one of the most effective products when it comes to fighting acne. You need a gentle face wash when you are dealing with acne, which will neither dry your skin nor make it oily and No Scars has just that. They have a range of products of which their cream and acne face wash is effective. Made with care with natural elements, the products are not only geared to provide you with a happy and acne-free skin but also one that glows. Skin problems, especially acne can be worrisome, but you can deal with it effectively with the products from No Scars!
Acnes are bothersome but they can be dealt with ease if you know what steps to follow and the right products to use. So if you are wondering how to deal with your acne problems for good, then switch to No Scars and follow the necessary steps!