Acnes are a pain that refuses to go away and what’s worse? They leave behind scars! Yes, that’s right; acne is some of the most irritating of skin problems, especially when they refuse to go away. Acne leads to pain and even humiliation when people feel that they do not even want to step out of their houses, lest someone make fun of their acne-ridden skin. Some people even feel humiliated and ashamed when people hand them tips to clear their acne because that is certainly not what someone wants to hear when they are in a social gathering. So how can this problem be effectively tackled? How can one get hold of acne and scar-free skin?
Well, there is one way to go about and that is to take steps. The first step will involve reducing the outbreak of acne while the second one would be to ensure that the scars that have been left behind gradually fade away. While the best way to prevent the development of scars is not scratch or touch a pimple when it appears, but some are so stubborn that they almost always leave scars with repeated recurrence. So what can be an effective way to deal with them? There are indeed ways to remove scars, but let us first see, what needs to be done to remove acne:
- First and foremost, one needs to change to a face wash which will help in removing acne. The face wash should be a gentle one that does not exfoliate the skin much and keeps it nice and clean without continued spells of dryness or an oily nature. Thus selecting the right face wash is the key step in the treatment to get rid of acne spots & marks.
- You will also have to make sure that you use tea tree oil and aloe vera-rich products, which are excellent when it comes to treating acne and preventing their breakouts. Be very careful when you make the purchase and do not settle for anything other than an authentic one.
- Be very wary of the fact as to why you are having the outbreaks. Identifying the root cause behind the acne will tell you what would be the best course of treatment for your skin.
- The other thing that you need to do is change your diet. Infuse it with fruits and vegetables and you will see a marked improvement of your skin.
- Exercise increases blood circulation which also helps in fighting acne by increasing the blood flow in your face. Try it and you will surely be able to see a difference in no time.
- Follow a carefully mapped out skincare routine including cleansing and proper moisturizing which will help you to get rid of the dirt from your skin, which in turn will help it reduce the outbreak of acne.
Once you have been able to control the acne outbreak, you can then turn your focus on removing the scars. Here are some methods that can help you:
- If the scars have been there for long and they are quite deep, then you should visit a dermatologist. Let them guide you with the right medicine or cream that you need to apply. Using a cream with neem extracts or acne spot removal creams help.
- When the scar is fresh, then one of the best treatment methods is using aloe vera. The moisturizing properties of the aloe vera gel have a very soothing effect on the area which helps in gradually removing the scar and not letting it settle so that the scar doesn’t become deep.
- The other thing that you can try using if you want to give homemade remedies a shot is a baking soda. This is one of the most effective exfoliators and hence if you use this, you will be able to get rid of dead skin which in turn will help to prevent scarring and remove existing ones.
- If you do not have oily skin, then you can go for coconut oil. Loaded with various goodness; this oil, when applied to the area of the scars, has always shown remarkable results.
- Honey is another great option. Why? Well for one it moisturizes your skin and you can also get back the healthy glow that your skin seems to have been lacking thanks to all the scars left behind by your stubborn acne.
- Try the magic potion – Apple Cider Vinegar. Any problem that you may have related to acne outbreaks and resultant scarring, this is one magic potion that will help you to keep all your acne worries far far away.
- Do a skin sensitivity test with lemon and if you are not allergic to it, then definitely opt for lemon to get rid of your acne scars, because lemon works effectively and its benefits can be seen in no time.
- As they say no pain, no gain. Well if you are a believer too, then you should try out onion skin. They are extremely good when it comes to reducing scars and inflammations. They might sting a little at first but then it will stay and work wonders, leaving your fresh ultra clean.
- Turmeric powder is another unbeatable element when it comes to skin treatment. Make a paste and apply it as a mask and not only will you be able to reduce scarring, but you will also get a glowing and happy skin.
Well if you are looking for the best face wash and cream which will help to keep acne away and gradually fade away those stubborn scars, then-No Scars is a very good option. Their special face cream is made to rid the skin of acne scars and spots which are so bothersome. With the goodness of neem extracts, the products of No Scars are made in such a way so that you get results that last longer and keep you happy!
So, if you are looking for a remedy for the long term when it comes to getting rid of acne and their scars, then follow these methods, use No Scars and you will be able to see the difference in no time at all.