Acnes are a pain that refuses to go away, and what’s worse? They leave behind scars! Yes, that’s right; acne is one of the most irritating skin problems, especially when they refuse to go away. Acne leads to pain and even humiliation when people feel that they do not even want to step out of their houses, lest someone make fun of their acne-ridden skin. Some people even feel humiliated when people hand them tips to clear their acne because that is certainly not what someone wants to hear when they are in a social gathering. So how can this problem be effectively tackled? How can one get hold of acne and scar-free skin?
Well, there is one way to go about it, and that is to take steps. The first step will involve reducing the outbreak of acne, while the second one would be to ensure that the scars that have been left behind gradually fade away. While the best way to prevent the development of scars is not to scratch or touch a pimple when it appears, some are so stubborn that they almost always leave scars with repeated recurrence. So what can be an effective way to deal with them? There are indeed ways to remove scars, but let us first see what needs to be done to remove acne:
- First and foremost, one needs to change to a face wash which will help in removing acne. The face wash should be a gentle one that does not exfoliate the skin much and keeps it nice and clean without continued spells of dryness or an oily nature. Thus, selecting the suitable face wash is the critical step in treating acne spots & marks.
- You will also have to make sure that you use tea tree oil and aloe vera-rich products, which are excellent for treating acne and preventing breakouts. Be very careful when making the purchase, and do not settle for anything other than an authentic one.
- Be very wary of the fact as to why you are having the outbreaks. Identifying the root cause behind acne will tell you the best course of treatment for your skin.
- The other thing that you need to do is change your diet. Infuse it with fruits and vegetables, and you will see a marked improvement in your skin.
- Exercise increases blood circulation, which also helps fight acne by increasing the blood flow in your face. Try it, and you will surely be able to see a difference in no time.
- Follow a carefully mapped out skincare routine, including cleansing and proper moisturizing, which will help you get rid of the dirt from your skin, which will help reduce the outbreak of acne.
Once you have been able to control the acne outbreak, you can then turn your focus on removing the scars. Here are some methods that can help you:
- If the scars have been there for long and they are pretty deep, then you should visit a dermatologist. Let them guide you with the right medicine or cream that you need to apply. Using a cream with neem extracts or acne spot removal creams help.
- When the Scar is fresh, then one of the best treatment methods is using aloe vera. The moisturizing properties of the aloe vera gel have a very soothing effect on the area, which helps in gradually removing the Scar and not letting it settle so that the Scar doesn’t become deep.
- You can try using baking soda if you want to give homemade remedies a shot. This is one of the most effective exfoliators, and hence if you use this, you will be able to get rid of dead skin, which will help prevent scarring and remove existing ones.
- If you do not have oily skin, then you can go for coconut oil. Loaded with various goodness, this oil, when applied to the area of the scars, has always shown remarkable results.
- Honey is another excellent option. Why? Well, for one, it moisturizes your skin, and you can also get back the healthy glow that your skin seems to have been lacking, thanks to all the scars left behind by your stubborn acne.
- Try the magic potion – Apple Cider Vinegar. Any problem you may have related to acne outbreaks and resultant scarring, this is one magic potion that will help you keep all your acne worries far, far away.
- Do a skin sensitivity test with lemon and if you are not allergic to it, then definitely opt for lemon to get rid of your acne scars because lemon works effectively, and its benefits can be seen in no time.
- As they say, no pain, no gain. Well, if you are a believer too, then you should try out onion skin. They are outstanding when it comes to reducing scars and inflammations. They might sting a little at first, but then they will stay and work wonders, leaving you fresh, ultra-clean.
- Turmeric powder is another unbeatable element when it comes to skin treatment. Make a paste and apply it as a mask, and not only will you reduce scarring, but you will also get glowing and happy skin.
If you are looking for the best face wash and cream that will help keep acne away and gradually fade away those stubborn scars, then-No Scar is an excellent option. Their special face cream is made to rid the skin of acne scars and spots, which are so bothersome. With the goodness of neem extracts, the products of No Scars are made in such a way so that you get results that last longer and keep you happy!
So, if you are looking for a remedy for the long term for getting rid of acne and its scars, then follow these methods, use No Scars, and you will be able to see the difference in no time at all.