Health is an essential thing in our lives, and we cannot underestimate it. We must make it our priority so that we can stay healthy and happy. Only those who know the importance of hygiene and health can remain healthy or safe in this current scenario. Otherwise, all other people are at risk. Many of us are not paying attention to our health because we are so busy with our daily routine. But focusing on just one aspect of life is not sufficient as we must learn how to make ourselves an independent hygiene freak.
If you can think a second, that in a minute how many times our hands come in contact with different things or surfaces, the answer can shock us. Because we touch other characters, items around us, our body parts, etc., even in just a minute, our habits can raise the importance of washing hands. It is essential to maintain a personal hygiene level to stay healthy.
When we do not wash our hands after touching various surfaces or things, we eat food with the same hands, and all those germs or impurities attached to our hands now enter our bodies. These germs can harm our body as they can be bacteria, viruses, or any other microorganisms that can harm our body and health. That is why washing hands should be our routine to fight germs or other bacteria or viruses that can weaken our immune system. The first thing to learn from the list of items of maintaining hygiene, washing hands frequently constantly tops the list.
But we cannot go to the washroom after every minute to wash our hands and even in some places the water or soap may or may not be available. In this situation, our life saviours are hand sanitizers. You can use alcohol-based hand sanitizer to clean your hands as hand sanitizer kills the same germs as washing hands can do. The best thing about hand sanitizers is they are portable or handy. The No Scars offer the best alcohol-based hand sanitizer along with the best skincare products like No Scars soap, face wash, face cream, etc.
They are also known as hand rubs, and they are the perfect way to clean your hands. There are so many reasons why you should use alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- Reducing wastage of resources: We all know when we will wash our hands so often, even after every fifteen minutes, how much water will get wasted. But by using hand sanitizer we can save those resources. The hand sanitizer evaporates in the air, and no wastage of resources is done in this.
- Gentle than using soap: Nowadays, companies offer gentle hand sanitizers not to harm their skin. Hand sanitizer by No Scars is gentler than soap which means it is safe to use hand sanitizers. The soaps possess many chemicals that can be harsh on our skin and can make our skin dry or patchy when used in excess. But an excellent alcohol-based hand sanitizer will not harm your skin.
- Say no to bacteria: The bacteria are present at every surface, but now you can say no to bacteria with hand sanitizers. The harmful bacteria can cause many infections or diseases, and that is why you need protection from them. Hand sanitizers can keep your hands clean and free from bacteria so that your body does not catch any infection.
- Kill germs more effectively: Hand sanitizers are helping us by killing the germs on our hands to stay clean. You cannot rush to water and soap every time after touching an infected surface, and that is why you can use hand sanitizers in this situation. Many germs are found on our hands even when we do not wash them for an hour. The germs on our hands are the reason why we fall sick so often, as when they enter our body, they cause illness. But now it’s time to be intelligent and healthy.
- More portable: Keeping water, soap, and a towel is not portable but keeping a hand sanitizer is very portable. They come in different sizes that are convenient for us to hold. We must put one small bottle of hand sanitizer in our pocket every time we step out.
- Reducing the risk of COVID-19 and other diseases: With the help of alcohol in hand sanitizer, we can reduce the risk of many diseases or infections, including COVID-19. Especially during this global pandemic, we cannot think of stepping out without a hand sanitizer.
- So, these are some of the benefits of using alcohol-based hand sanitizer. We must make the best use of hand sanitizers, and for this purpose, we must learn how to use them more effectively. Here are the three most important things that you should know:
- Choose the right amount: The first thing to know while using hand sanitizer is the correct quantity. Many of us may be using the wrong dose to sanitize our hands, so we are not using it effectively. The hand sanitizer you will employ must cover your palm to sanitize your entire hand with that liquid. One drop of sanitizer on your finger will not work effectively for your hygiene, so know the difference.
- Know the right way: There can be many ways people apply hand sanitizers, and they may or may not be correct. The most effective way to use hand sanitizer is to rub it on your hands till your hands become dry. It must get evaporated, and nothing should be left behind. You may sanitize your hands but may rub the residue with some cloth, which is the wrong way you are following.
- Know the right time: Hand sanitizers are meant to kill the germs or viruses on your hands, and that is why we can use them when we touch surfaces, items, or anything. But if your hands are greasy or covered with dirt, then you should not use hand sanitizer. Instead, wash your hands with water and soap. So, know the right time when to use or not to use hand sanitizer
So, this is clear from the above three points that you can make the best use of hand sanitizers. You can buy the alcohol hand sanitizer from No Scars as they are handier and more effective. About 70% Iso Propyl rubbing alcohol is present in No Scars hand sanitizer to kill germs. It is also known to be an immunity-boosting hand sanitizer as it can promote the self-defence of your skin against various germs or viruses. You can quickly rinse your hands with No Scars hand sanitizer without using anything other than sanitizer. It is the best hand sanitizing rub that maintains the proper moisture on your skin and keeps you healthy.