Perhaps, you are suffering from acne problems and looking for ways and means to treat them. You might not trust the conventional medicines available over the counter at medicine shops since they may have chemicals as their ingredients. Such medicines or creams when applied on the face or other parts of the body are likely to cause various types of side effects including rash and scars.
Neem as an authentic and natural remedy for acne
If you want natural ingredients that can effectively treat acne and other skin related problems, then you can always trust in neem leaves. No scars neem face wash is a wonderful item that is easily available online and in the market. It offers amazing remedies within a short period.
Neem is easily available everywhere and is also cultured as it is a wonderful remedy to treat acne and oily skin. The leaves of the neem plant are well known for their potential antibacterial properties. It can help eliminate acne and acne marks. Being a natural ingredient, it does not introduce any type of side effect on its usage, be it on consumption or topical application. Moreover, it can be used by all skin types. You can get to know more about the benefits offered by neem as well as some of the home remedies that can be used without having to consult the doctor.
About neem extracts
In India, the neem plant is revered and considered to be sacred by the natives. Ayurveda for ages has realized the magical healing properties of neem and has introduced it to the common people. The entire plant including the leaves is beneficial for mankind. Its extract is regarded to be a sure, fast, and safe way to prevent further acne outbreaks. However, before you start incorporating it into your skincare regimen, you need to be aware of a few things.
Some valuable characteristics of the neem plant
This healing plant can do come with numerous potential characteristics, some of which you need to be aware of.
- Acne: Teenage is a beautiful time. But if you suffer from acne breakouts, you may feel that your life is doomed as people will notice it easily and pass unfavorable remarks. Your smooth, glossy skin will now have some undulations filled with pus and red-colored spots, thus appearing ugly. Acne issues occurring in teenagers mostly occur due to hormonal imbalances. Several cosmetic products are available in the market. But it will be a wise decision to choose only products with natural ingredients like neem. No Scars cream is fully Ayurvedic and contains only neem extracts. It is indeed the perfect solution to stop and treat acne breakouts. Besides being affordable, it makes your skin young, smooth, and safe from harmful allergens.
- Oily skin: Some people have oily skin and others dry. However, those with excessively oily skin are likely to suffer from acne breakouts. This is because acne is related to oily skin. Irrespective of you have oily or dry skin, you should use cleansers having pure neem extracts. No Scar creams can provide your skin with a purifying and refreshing cleansing effect. It also helps eliminate excess oil that is trapped within your skin pores. Your skin can remain sebum and oil-free with this unique and proven oil regulating mechanism. Therefore, further acne breakouts can be successfully avoided.
- Dry skin: Neem extracts when applied on your skin can help regulate oil present naturally in the pores. When neem creams and packs are applied to the skin, moisture is maintained at optimal amounts, thereby making your skin glow and be smooth. Thus, neem extracts are a wonderful remedy for dry skin, and you will not experience acne breakouts.
- Prevents acne scars: Acnes are ugly looking lumps that appear on the skin and are painful. They will heal on their own after some time without causing any major health issues. But during the healing process, leaving behind scars. Such scars created by acne might be semi-permanent. At times, the scars can also become permanent, which means, you have to suffer its visibility throughout your life. Neem extracts will prove to be more than handy in such situations. According to skin experts, neem stem and leaf extracts are amazing healers to treat skin inflammation. It also helps to lighten up the dark spots and marks of acne breakouts. Homemade neem packs are also effective to cure acne scars.
Neem masks to treat acne scars
Besides creams, you can also get face masks containing natural neem extracts. You should apply face packs every week and face wash with neem extracts every day to derive clear, acne-free skin.
- Oats & Neem face mask: This face mask when applied can help exfoliate your skin. At the same time, it is good enough to combat acne and related scars. You should avail this option if you seek to use face wash meant for acne and oily skin from reputed brands like No Scars. You can also avail home remedial methods. Take some oats, boil them and mash them to create a fine paste. Then take some water and boil some neem leaves in it. Set aside to cool and strain. Mix both oats and neem and apply on your face. Leave this pack for about 20 minutes and rinse with cold water. Scrub gently for around 5 minutes.
- Saffron & Neem face mask: This pack can offer you fair, acne-free skin. Saffron promotes fairness, while neem cures acne emerging on all types of skin. This amazing blend can help derive flawless skin. However, to derive the best results, it should be applied once a week. Home preparation of this remedy is also simple. Take some leaves. Add rose water to it and create a smooth paste. Include ground saffron powder to this mix and combine thoroughly. Apply the pack to your face. Leave it for about 20 minutes and rinse using cold water.
- Basil (Tulsi) & Neem face mask: Basil is regarded as the queen of herbs and is rich in antiseptic properties. It also comes with a refreshing minty fragrance. Take some basil and neem leaves, mix thoroughly and create a paste. If you have normal/dry skin, then add honey about a teaspoon. For oily skin, include sandalwood powder about one teaspoon. Prepare a fine paste. Apply this pack onto your neck and face region. Leave it for about 15-20 minutes and use cold water to rinse it. You can derive amazing results. In case you suffer from pre-existing skin conditions like Xeroderma, then avoid availing of any kind of home therapy. Do visit a skin specialist for proper consultations.
- Turmeric & Neem face mask: Both turmeric and neem are revered in Ayurveda due to their antibacterial and antifungal properties. Combined, they are amazing remedies to cure acne and scars. Moreover, your skin is sure to become radiant, smooth, and glow. Mix turmeric of 3 to 4 pinches with neem paste of 2 tbsp. If your skin is dry, then include whipped cream of 1 tbsp in this mixture. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and apply the pack to your face and neck. Leave it for about 10 minutes and rinse it using cold water. Apply a light moisturizer.
Neem can easily suit every type of skin and offers quick skincare solutions. You can select No Scar products without any worry and enjoy smooth, acne-free skin.