Acne is aching and uncomfortable. To make things inferior, acne often leaves scars and dark spots that may scar you for life! Acne and pimples are common in teenagers but can also be seen in adults. Both boys and girls suffer from this issue and are found primarily in people with oily skin.
Causes of Acne Scars and Pimple Marks
Acne scars are usually the product of a swollen lesion, such as a cyst, pustule, or papule. Swollen blemishes occur when the pore or follicle inflames dead skin cells, excess oil, and bacteria. The pores puff up, causing a rupture in the follicle wall. If the split occurs near the skin’s surface, the abrasion is usually minor and heals fast. More serious lesions arise when there is a deep rupture in the follicle wall. The contaminated material leaks out into the dermis and wipes out healthy skin tissue.
Keep in mind that the greater the inflammation on the skin, the scarring is more likely to occur. Deep breakouts that take a long time to cure also increase the possibility of scarring.
Tips on how to get rid of acne scars and pimple marks
To get rid of acne scars fast, you can use the following home remedies:
- Use coconut oil on the acne scars and, if possible, leave it overnight. This will help in reducing the acne scars and pimple marks quite efficiently. Coconut oil contains antibacterial properties that help in getting rid of acne and pimples.
- Orange peel powder mixed with raw honey can be applied to the acne and pimples to get rid of them.
- Besan is another effective option, and it works best when mixed with lemon juice or rose water.
- Tea tree oil is a well-known solution among those with acne-prone skin. It assists in getting rid of acne and diminishes the appearance of the scars with its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Apple cider vinegar contains antimicrobial properties that assist in keeping acne at bay. The anti-inflammatory properties of apple cider vinegar decrease the reddening and inflammation of your acne scars and assist them in fading. It may be drying, so ensure to moisturize.
- Aloe vera can also work wonders, mainly when used on acne scars. It contains gibberellins and polysaccharides that improve the healing of scarred skin. It also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that endorse the repair of damaged skin.
- Castor oil contains omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E that assist in repairing damaged and scarred skin tissues. It also helps to stop pigmentation, reducing the look of the acne scars.
If you are looking for a cream that can help you get rid of acne quickly, then NO SCARS is the most effective cream available. It not only makes your skin flawless but also offers a healthy radiance. Regular use of cream and other products will offer glowing and unblemished skin.