It is important to note that stunning skin begins with food from inside. Older cells are shed constantly and are restored by newer ones and a stable supply of vital nutrients is vital to support this fast growth. By eating the right balance of foods you will be able to feed your skin with the vital nutrients which in turn help your skin to stay soft, supple, and free from blemish.
Mentioned below is the diet plan for better skin that you should follow:
- Broccoli, strawberries, red peppers, and citrus fruits: All these are rich in Vitamin C which is essential for the formation and production of collagen. By taking at least 1 cup of these fruits and vegetables daily your skin can continue to look youthful.
- Almonds and sunflower seeds: These nuts and seeds are filled with vitamin E. Together; antioxidants act like armed forces, protecting skin from damaging agents and free radicals, introduced by pollution and UV rays. Taking at least 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds and 2 to 3 almonds daily can keep your skin healthy.
- Dark orange and red vegetables and leafy greens: Vegetables like squash, sweet potato, carrot, tomato, bell pepper, spinach, and cabbage contain a lot of Vitamin A which helps to regulate cell production so that the skin can have a smooth texture. It is important to include such vegetables in the diet regularly.
- Lean meat, oysters, pork, fortified cereal, and poultry: All these food items contain iron, minerals, and zinc which are vital for healthy skin performance. Zinc adds to cell making which keeps tediousness away. Red blood cells require iron to carry oxygen to the skin, assisting in giving a glow.
- Fatty Fish: Fishes such as herring, mackerel, and salmon are outstanding sources for healthy skin. They are rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids, which are vital for maintaining skin health. This can help to reduce inflammation, which can cause acne and redness and can even make your skin less sensitive to the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Avocados: These are high in healthy fats which can advantage several functions in your body, including the physical condition of your skin. Getting an adequate amount of these fats is vital to keep skin moisturized and flexible.
- Walnuts: These are also excellent food items that can help you to get healthy skin. Taking a few walnuts every day as an evening snack can help your body to get the essential fatty acids and this, in turn, helps your skin to stay young and refreshed.
These are some of the food items that you must include in your diet to get better skin.
Along with consuming these nutritious food items, it is important to use well-known skincare products from brands like NO SCARS. These products do not include any harsh chemicals, and thus, they are very gentle on the skin and thus they help you in getting a fresh and youthful look by eliminating any blemishes and marks.