It is seen that nowadays for people look matters a lot. Even some job opportunities are offered to people based on looks. To maintain a good look, you need to take care of your skin and body fitness. For marinating a good body shape, you can join any of the fitness centers but maintaining good skin can be quite a task. We all know that nowadays pollution is at its peak which can cause many types of skin-related problems. In case these problems are not taken seriously, this can end up getting worse scars on the face.
The scars appear as a stretched skin but having them on the face can be a little demotivating for the entire look. There are different types of scars that usually people get. Let’s have a look at them.
- Flat and widened scars: Mostly the scars are flat and thin, these scars will remain flat and become widened with time. These scars can be easily covered with makeup. But if it is on the face, it can become a little distressful for the person.
- Raised and widened scars: The scars are called Keloid that has certain characteristics. This scar stands out from the skin and can become wider. If these scars are not taken seriously on time, they can become worse. These scars can be healed with both scientific and natural treatment. For scientific treatment, people can use the best scar treatment cream.
- Hypertrophic scar: Even these scars are raised above from the skin and become wider than the original scar. If the scars maintain the original shape, it is known as a hypertrophic scar. Some people confuse them with keloid scars. If the proper precautions are taken on time, it will help in treating them.
There are various ways through which the appearance of the scars can be reduced. Both scientific and natural remedies are very effective. First of all, let’s have a look at the natural remedies for reducing scars.
- Aloe vera: The solution to almost every type of skin problem is aloe vera. People who are facing the problem of discoloration, scars, swelling, redness, acne, etc all apply aloe vera regularly. So they are benefited from all the good properties of it and will make the skin healthier and clear.
- Cucumber: The cucumber has some anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing the appearance of scars. You can apply them directly to the area of concern or you can make the mask by adding few more things to it like yogurt and honey. The regular application of the cucumber in one or the other form will give you with desired and long-lasting results.
- Cocoa butter: People suffering from the problem of stretch marks, acne marks, etc are highly recommended to use this on the scars if they want to get rid of them. Cocoa butter is rich in fats that directly penetrate the skin and makes the skin look glowing and smooth. People who are suffering from large scars also can use it easily. It just smells like heaven and regular application of it can benefit the skin a lot.
- Apple cider vinegar: For getting the best results of the remedy, the person needs to dilute it in the water. You can take 4 parts of water and one part of vinegar. Apply it gently on the concerned areas with the help of a cotton ball. This is rich in anti-bacterial properties that help in fading out the appearance of the scars.
- Baking soda: It is one of the easiest and the most effective ways to get rid of scars. It is a gentle exfoliate that will work like a magnet and will pull off the iciness from the skin. You can mix the generous amount of baking soda in water and make a paste. Apply it to your scar and let it sit for 15- 20 minutes. After that, you can gently wash off with warm water. Repeat these steps three to four times a week to see the desired results.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is known for its bleaching action. It can be used in the combination with the sun for faster results. Application of this on the scars under the sun rays will help in fading out the scar appearance. You can combine the lemon juice with the aloe vera gel for healthy results.
- Virgin olive oil: This oil helps in losing the dead skin cells from the face and will help in lightening up the appearance of the scar. It is ready to use a type of remedy. You can easily use this oil every day and apply it directly to the concerned area for better results. This will not only keep your skin hydrated, but it will make your skin glowing as well.
- Frankincense oil: It is one of the essential oil that is well-known for the anti-inflammatory properties. These properties of the oil will help the person to treat dry skin, reverse the signs of aging and the appearance of scars on the body or face. Just directly apply them to the concerned area two to three times a day for quick results.
- Rosehip seed oil: This is an essential oil that can be mixed with frankincense oil that will helps in fighting against the problem of scars. This oil is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that help in healing the damaged areas of the skin. The application of this oil is not at all greasy and can be easily applied anywhere on the body where you have the scar.
- Vitamin K: The green leafy vegetables are rich in nutrient vitamin K that will further help in the blood clotting process. If you want to promote the process of r concerned is in the form of a mask. Getting rid of scars, you can eat a lot of green vegetables along with you apply these vegetables to the scars in the form of a mask.
All these are natural ways to deal with different types of scars and also they are very effective. In case the person wants to quickly get rid of the scars, then they can get scar reducing cream products from No Scars. Many dermatologists recommend using No Scars products like No Scars cream, No Scars soap, and even No Scars Facewash to boost the process of getting rid of the scars. All their products are made from the ingredients like hydroquinone, tretinoin, and mometasone that have anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing the appearance of scars.
You can apply these products directly to the concerned areas and continue to use them for at least 2 weeks to see some difference. You can use soap or face wash to wash the face and after that apply the No Scars cream on scars at night. So the cream can settle down on the skin without any disturbance. Even the No Scars company has come up with their hand sanitizer that contains 70% of alcohol. Many people are liking their hand sanitizer as it is helping them to keep the hands free from the germs causing coronavirus. The products offered by the No Scars company are highly efficient and are very affordable too. If you are facing any scar problems, go get your hands on these products.