Acne is a skin condition that takes place when the hair follicles become clogged with skin cells that are dead and oil. It often causes pimples, blackheads or whiteheads and usually appears on the face, chest, forehead, shoulders and upper back. Acne is most common among teenagers, although it affects people of all ages. Effective treatments are present, but acne can be constant. The bumps and pimples heal gradually, and when one starts to go away, others seem to turn up.
Based on its rigorousness, acne can cause emotional pain and blemish the skin. The earlier you start treatment, the lesser your risk of such issues.
Acne is principally a hormonal condition driven by androgenic hormones, which usually become active during the teenage years. Sensitivity to such hormones, combined with fatty acids within oil glands, and bacteria on the skin, cause acne. Common locations for acne are the chest, face, back, and shoulders.
Acne can be caused by one or more issues in this lubrication process. It can take place when:
- dead skin cells build up in your pores
- excessive oil is produced by your follicles
- bacteria accumulate in your pores
The signs and symptoms of acne vary based on the severity of your condition:
- Big, solid, aching lumps under the surface of the skin
- Small red, tender bumps
- Sore, secretion-filled lumps under the surface of the skin
Common home remedies and preventive measures for acne
Many home remedies and preventive measures are there that can assist improve a person’s acne sores and pimples, some of which are mentioned below:
- Jojoba oil is a waxy, natural substance taken out from the seeds of the jojoba shrub. This oil can assist to revitalize the skin, which means it may also assist accelerate sore curing, including acne wounds.
- Honey contains many antioxidants and thus can help to treat skin conditions, such as acne. It helps to clear debris and waste from clogged pores thus lessening acne.
- Green tea contains high concentrations of antioxidants which can help to clear out waste and debris that has built up in acne sores.
- Coconut oil contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory compounds which may annihilate acne-causing microbes and lessen swelling and redness of pimples.
These are some of the simple home remedies that you can follow to get rid of acne.
The best preventive measure for acne is to remove excess dirt, oil, and sweat daily. Washing your face at least twice a day may help in preventing acne. But do not wash your face with harsh cleansers as it may cause dryness to the skin rather use a mild cleanser. Apart from this, night creams can be used to treat acne.
No scars cream is an effective option to treat acne. It is regarded as the best night cream for Acne-Prone Skin. The cream stops the procedure of enzyme production by acting as a bleaching agent and in that way reducing the problems in the applied area.