There will be no one out there who would not like to have clear skin free from every skin issue. But getting this sometimes seems no less than a dream. Every day we try new skincare products, brands, home remedies, etc., on our skin and then complain of not getting the results. Even after using all these, we still have many skin issues that do not leave us quickly. The scars on the skin are the common issue that irritates us. The scars can be of acne, injury, or anything, but nobody likes to have them.
Many products are available in the market that can be used to get rid of acne scars. But not any of them even work as most of them are made from chemicals that attract many other skin issues after using them. But you can now reduce acne scars with No Scars face cream and other No Scars products. The acne can be caused due to many other reasons that can be unavoidable at some time. But we can win from those stubborn acne scars if we want to.
Acne is usually caused when our skin pores are filled with the impurities like bacteria, oil, dust, etc. The acne looked like a swollen pore filled with the above-said impurities that sometimes become an uninvited guest. When we try to pop up pimples or use chemicals or other available treatments, we are most likely to suffer from acne scars. We cannot avoid acne scars, but we can find a permanent solution for this issue. No Scars face cream can be used on the acne scars to lighten, and No Scars soap will also do its magic.
Even the decreasing production of collagen in the skin can also raise the risk of getting acne scars. The scars can be of many kinds, and some of them are:
- Depressed scars: The depressed scars are acne scars that look like a hollow end on the skin. There is a concept of fibroblasts in the process of healing acne scars that is of utmost importance. The depressed acne scars are usually the result of the absence of this concept in the whole healing process. They can also be classified as atrophic scars.
- Boxcar acne scars: These scars have a shape that looks like an alphabet U. It also has too sharp edges. This type of acne scar is known for the collagen levels present in the skin that is naturally produced.
- Ice pick scars: This type of scar also has a shape just like an alphabet V. They usually go a little deep in your skin and are oval. They take time in healing as they are little inside our skin.
- Round edge scars: These scars are named rolling scars as their name suggests it has edges that are round in shape. They do not have a unique or regular appearance.
- Keloid scars: The keloid scars increase their size from the actual acne size. They appear a bit darker than your skin tone and also have in colour red or brown. They are painful kinds of scars.
Some ingredients will help decrease the acne scars issue. Take a look at those ingredients discussed below:
- Vitamin C: Our body needs vitamin C, and that is why our skin also needs it. This vitamin is enriched with the antioxidants that our skin requires. It is also known to handle the redness on the skin caused by acne scars and the swelling on the skin. It will help your skin to heal so that you can get rid of acne scars quickly. It will boost up the collagen levels of your skin. It can even treat the problem of skin pigmentation. You must use No Scars face cream also for the pigmentation problem.
- The salicylic acid: You may have read about this acid on many of your skin products or in skin ointments. It is a good treatment for both acne and acne scars. Even your skin cleansers possess salicylic acid that is used to exfoliate your skin. The salicylic acid for acne scars can treat the swelling on the skin. You can also make products that include salicylic acid in your daily skincare routine. No Scars face cream also has salicylic acid that will act as the best treatment for acne scars.
- Alpha Hydroxyl Acids: They are also known as AHA’s and can be magical for your skin problems like acne scars. It can take away the impurities that accumulate in the pores and let the acne happened.
- Lactic acid: Lactic acid is found in many beauty care items, including moisturizers. It is known to keep the skin softer and smoother, and that is why it will help make the rough acne-prone skin a bit smoother. It can be found in soaps, creams, serums, etc. No Scars soap can also make your skin soft and supple as it also possesses acids like coco fatty, almond oil, as well as glycerine.
Not only these ingredients but many other treatments are available to treat acne scars. They cannot take them off completely. Instead, they will be too much expensive and painful. That is why you must try the No Scars face cream and soap to lighten the scars permanently without any pain. But still, you can have a look over those available treatments:
- Chemical peel treatment: You may think from its name that it will be fun to have the peels as we do in peel-off masks. But they are entirely different from those marks that you enjoy. They involve chemical that is used to shed the upper layer of your skin. But it would help if you had a better doctor consultation before going for this. It needs proper research on this as well.
- Needling treatment for acne scars: Micro-needling is the process of inserting the needles on the skin surface for skin puncture. This treatment is mainly used for the depressed acne scar type.
- Laser acne removals: Many laser technology acne scar removals are also available. They use the laser to shed the upper layer as this is the main emphasis in almost every type of treatment of acne scars. They are less painful but can be expensive.
These are some of the treatments, but you have to adopt some tips as habits for the prevention of acne scars:
- Using sunscreen: Use a good SPF sunscreen on your skin to protect the skin from the harmful rays that can affect your skin.
- Quitting the habit of pimple popping: If you are in the habit of popping pimples, you must quit this habit now.
- Use only chemical-free products: You can only rely on the No Scars products meant to treat your acne-related problems, including acne scars.
No matter what you suffer from, which types of acne scars, you can use No Scars face cream, face wash, and soap.