Are you a tenor or an adult man suffering from acne? If yes, you need to know all about acne and how to take care of it the right way. It is only after gaining valuable information that you should get treatment for your acne problems, be it on the face or other parts of the body.
What is acne?
Acne (common acne, Vulgaris) is associated with hair follicles in the chest, face, and back. Almost all teenagers are affected during puberty, including some adults, both male & female. Although bacteria further its growth, acne, however, is not caused due to bacteria.
Acne vulgaris can be termed to be typical teenage acne characterized by lesions ranging of three types, namely:
- Pimple or pustule
- Inflammatory papule
Acne appears on the skin in the form of:
- Cysts (cystic acne, boils & deep pimples)
- Pustules (bumps having pus in them)
- Tender looking red bumps referred to as zits or pimples
- Occluded pores (known as comedones), also called whiteheads or blackheads
You can use no scars facewash for men readily available at the online store to treat acne. It does not require you to get any doctor’s prescription to use it. But if there is serious acne development, you need to consult a reputed physician to know your available treatment options and avoid side effects.
How is acne caused?
Acne is instead caused due to various factors. It occurs as hair follicle attached oil (sebaceous) glands get stimulated during puberty or caused by hormonal changes. The natural substance ‘sebum’ lubricates to safeguard the skin from external issues. Increased oil production causes the maturing of skin cells & their predisposal to plug the follicular pore. Plugs may appear in whiteheads if covered by a thin skin layer or when exposed to air. Blackhead is the plug’s dark exposed part. Gradually, the clogged hair follicles start to enlarge, thereby creating bumps. With the enlargement of follicles, walls could rupture, thus allowing normal skin bacteria & irritating substances to get access to the skin’s deeper layers to cause inflammation. This, when it takes place close to the skin’s surface, results in pimples. Pimple (papule) is the result of deeper inflammation.
Some factors which might not result in acne
- Dirt: Blackheads are not dirt but oxidized oil. Again, sweat does not result in acne. However, it is caused by separate glands present in the skin. Excessive washing may irritate & dry the skin.
- Food: Often, children of all ages are recommended by parents to avoid fried, junk & greasy food, including pizza. These are unsuitable for overall health. However, as assumed to be, they do not play any causal role to develop acne. Some studies have revealed that pure chocolate, milk & a high carbohydrate diet may aggravate acne.
- Stress: Many tend to develop the habit to pick pimples as it appears ugly & irritating. But what they are not aware of is that the more they pick pimples, the much longer it lasts. But stress is not said to play any direct role to cause acne.
Contributing factors for acne in occasional patients
- Pressure: Pressure faced by chin straps, helmets, suspenders, collars, etc., might aggravate acne problems.
- Cosmetics: Few skincare and cosmetic products may be ‘comedogenic’ (pore-clogging). Hence, it becomes essential to go through the ingredients used in the skincare products and select those with water listed primary or secondary. It is a must-follow practice for those concerned with acne. Water-based products can be termed to be suitable for those suffering from acne problems.
- Heredity: If any of your parents had experienced severe acne, it is quite natural for you to develop similar issues that may be tough to manage.
- Occupations: Some jobs may require the person to get exposed to various industrial products such as cutting oils, which may cause acne.
- Drugs: Few medications, when taken, might worsen or cause acne problems like bromides, iodides, or injected or oral steroids or the steroids used by athletes or bodybuilders. Other drugs like lithium (Lithobid, Eskalith) & anticonvulsant medications might aggravate or cause acne problems. But the majority of acne are not stated to be drug-related.
What other types of skin conditions might cause acne signs & symptoms?
- Pseudofolliculitis: It is often referred to as ‘razor rash’ or ‘razor bumps. When cutting extremely close to the skin, growing hairs may twist into the skin, thus producing tender bumps. The treatment requires you to shave less, use laser hair removal, or grow a beard as a mechanical problem. Patients suffering from acne can develop Pseudofolliculitis.
- Rosacea: Pimples characterize this skin condition and not comedones. It appears on the middle third of the face, with superficial blood vessels, flushing & redness. People in their 30s / 40s & above are likely to be affected by this skin condition.
- Gram-negative folliculitis: Bacteria instilled pustules may develop in a few patients who have received oral antibiotic treatment for more extended periods. These are resistant to antibiotics that were used previously. These germs are identified through bacterial culture tests, thus requiring doctors to prescribe various treatments or antibiotics.
- Folliculitis: Pimples may occur in other body parts like the legs, buttocks, or abdomen. These are inflamed follicles and not exactly acne. Doctors may prescribe external or oral antibiotics to provide relief from such issues.
When to avail of acne treatment?
Acne is likely to develop at any point in time. It occurs when there is a sudden flaring of acne. Hence, the most appropriate time to avail proper treatment is when it becomes irritating or scarring. You can enjoy no scars facewash benefits, and it is entirely safe to be used, & affordable on the pocket, and does not require any doctor prescription.
How to eliminate pimples (acne) the easy way?
- Lifestyle: Few good things to follow are regularity & moderation, something not followed by everyone, unfortunately. Consume plenty of water, three healthy meals, and sleep for at least 8 hours a day. Also, avoid squeezing or picking pimples. Popping or playing with pimples will only make the bumps stay longer and become redder. Redness is often termed as ‘scarring’. Fortunately, it is not permanent and just a simple mark that will take a few months to fade but needs to be left alone. You can use ‘No Scars’ to quicken eliminating the scars and to have smooth looking skin.
- Open up pores: The aesthetician can remove blackheads safely during the facial. This can be beneficial.
- Skincare & cleansing: Unfortunately, no magic regimen or product exists that can be considered just perfect to be used for every situation and by every person.
- Mild cleansers: You need to wash twice a day using mild cleansing liquid or bar to clean your skin and reduce irritation and sensitivity. Also, use ‘No Scars’ to be as prescribed in the label.
- Exfoliating masks & cleansers: There are different types of masks, exfoliates, and mild scrubs to be used. They may have salicylic acid in concentration & is a mild peeling agent. It helps open up pores by removing the skin’s outer layer.
Overall, using the best face wash like ‘No Scars’ can help you remove scars left over by pimples and enjoy having great looking skin.