Are you a tenor an adult man suffering from acne? If yes, then you need to know all about acne and how to take care of it the right way. It is only after gaining valuable information that you should go ahead with getting treatment for your acne problems, be it on the face or other parts of the body.
What is acne?
Acne (common acne, acne vulgaris) is considered to be a disease associated with hair follicles in the chest, face and back. Almost all teenagers are affected during puberty including some adults, both male & female. Although bacteria further its growth, acne however, is not caused due to bacteria.
Acne vulgaris can be termed to be a typical teenage acne characterized by lesions ranging of three types, namely:
- Pimple or pustule
- Inflammatory papule
- Blackhead or comedo
Acne appears on skin in the form of:
- Cysts (cystic acne boils & deep pimples)
- Pustules (bumps having pus in them)
- Tender looking red bumps referred to as zits or pimples
- Occluded pores (known as comedones) also called whiteheads or blackheads
You can use no scars facewash for men’s that is easily available at the online store to treat acne. It does not require you to get any doctor’s prescription to use it. But if there is serious acne development, then you need to consult a reputed physician to know your available treatment options and avoid side effects.
How acne is caused?
Acne is rather caused due to various factors. It occurs as hair follicle attached oil (sebaceous) glands get stimulated during puberty or caused by hormonal changes. The natural substance ‘sebum’ lubricates to safeguard the skin from external issues. Increased oil production causes maturing of skin cells & their predisposal to plug follicular pore. Plug may appear in the form of whitehead if covered by thin skin layer or when exposed to air. Blackhead is actually the plug’s dark exposed part. Gradually, the plugged hair follicles start to enlarge, thereby creating bumps. With enlargement of follicles, walls could rupture, thus allowing normal skin bacteria & irritating substances to get access to the skin’s deeper layers to cause inflammation. This when takes place close to skin’s surfaces results in pustule. Pimple (papule) is the result of deeper inflammation. Cyst is formed by much deeper inflammation.
Some factors which might not result in acne
- Dirt: Blackheads are actually not dirt, but oxidized oil. Again, sweat does not result in acne, however, is caused by separate glands present in the skin. Excessive washing may irritate & dry the skin.
- Food: Often children of all ages are recommended by parents to avoid fried, junk & greasy food including pizza. These are definitely unsuitable for overall health. However, as assumed to be, they do not play any casual role to develop acne. Some studies have revealed that pure chocolate, milk & high carbohydrate diet may aggravate acne.
- Stress: Many tend to develop the habit to pick pimples as it appears ugly & irritating. But what they are not aware is the fact that the more they pick pimples, the much longer it lasts. But stress is not said to be play any direct role to cause acne.
Contributing factors for acne in occasional patients
- Pressure: Pressure faced by chin straps, helmets, suspenders, collars, etc. might aggravate acne problems.
- Cosmetics: Few skincare and cosmetic products may be ‘comedogenic’ (pore-clogging). Hence, it becomes important to go through the ingredients used in the skincare products and select the ones having water listed primary or secondary. It is a must follow practice for those concerned with acne. Water based products can be termed to be good for those suffering from acne problems.
- Heredity: in case any of your parent had experienced severe acne, then it is quite natural for you to develop similar issues that may be tough to manage.
- Occupations: Some jobs may require the person to get exposed to various types of industrial products such as cutting oils, which may cause acne.
- Drugs: Few medications when taken might worsen or cause acne problems like those comprising of bromides, iodides or injected or oral steroids or the steroids used by athletes or body builders. Other drugs like lithium (Lithobid, Eskalith) & anticonvulsant medications might aggravate or cause acne problems. But majority of acne are not stated to be drug related.
What other types of skin conditions might cause acne signs & symptoms?
- Pseudofolliculitis: It is often referred to as ‘razor rash’ or ‘razor bumps’. Growing hairs when cut extremely close to skin may twist into skin, thus producing tender bumps. Being a mechanical problem, the treatment requires you to shave less, which means using laser hair removal or growing a beard. Patients suffering from acne can develop Pseudofolliculitis.
- Rosacea: Pimples characterize this skin condition and not comedones. It appears on middle third of face, with superficial blood vessels, flushing & redness. People who are in their 30s / 40s & above are likely to be affected by this skin condition.
- Gram negative folliculitis: Bacteria instilled pustules may develop in few patients who have got oral antibiotic treatment for longer time periods. These are resistant towards antibiotics that were used previously. These germs are identified through bacterial culture tests, thus requiring doctors to prescribe variety of treatments or antibiotics.
- Folliculitis: Pimples may occur in other body parts like the legs, buttocks or abdomen. These are inflamed follicles and not exactly acne. Doctors may prescribe external or oral antibiotics to provide relief from such issues.
When to avail acne treatment?
Acne is likely to develop at any point of time. Hence, the most appropriate time to avail proper treatment is when it becomes irritating or there develops scarring. It occurs when there is sudden flaring of acne. You can enjoy no scars facewash benefits and it is completely safe to be used, & affordable on the pocket and does not require any doctor prescription.
How to eliminate pimples (acne) the easy way?
- Lifestyle: Few good things to follow are regularity & moderation, something not followed by everyone unfortunately. Consume plenty of water, three healthy meals and sleep for at least 8 hours a day. Also avoid squeezing or pick pimples. Popping or playing with pimples will only make the bumps to stay longer and become redder. Redness is often termed as ‘scarring’. Fortunately, it is not permanent and just a simple mark that will take few months to fade but needs to be left alone. You can use ‘No Scars’ to quicken eliminating the scars and to have smooth looking skin.
- Open up pores: The aesthetician can remove safely blackheads during facial. This can be really beneficial.
- Skincare & cleansing: Unfortunately, no magic regimen or product exists which can be termed to be just perfect to be used for every situation and by every person.
- Mild cleansers: You need to wash twice a day using mild cleansing liquid or bar to keep your skin clean and to reduce irritation and sensitivity. Also use ‘No Scars’ to be as prescribed in the label.
- Exfoliating masks & cleansers: There are different types of masks, exfoliates and mild scrubs to be used. They may have salicylic acid in concentration & is a mild peeling agent. It helps open up pores by removing the skin’s outer layer.
Overall, using the best face wash like ‘No Scars’ can help you to remove scars left over by pimples and enjoy having great looking skin.