In our day to day working, our skin comes in contact with many particles like dust, smoke, pollutants, etc. If these particles are not removed from the skin on time, they can cause many problems like acne, rashes, blemishes, etc. That is why it is very important to take a bath daily as it helps us to get rid of these particles from our body. Though our body is partially covered with clothes, so the face is the most prone to dust particles than the rest of the body. So, it is very important to clean your face at least two times a day with a cleanser that suits your skin type.
The best way to clean my face is followed by various steps. For various skin types, there is a different procedure to be followed to maintain the health of the skin. So, let’s have a look at them.
- For normal skin- The following are the 6 steps to be followed
- Wet your face properly with warm water: The first step is to pull back your hair and use enough water to wet the face. Use warm water as it is very gentle on the normal skin type rather than hot or cold water. Wet your face by splashing water or with a moist towel. Wetting the face is very important as it helps cleanser or soap to slide on the face easily.
- Choose the cleanser that suits the skin type: Generous amount of cleanser is required to wash the face properly. It is better to apply the cleanser in a circular motion and this process of applying should be done for at least 30 seconds. Make very sure that every spot on your face gets covered with the cleanser. Avoid using hand or body soap as a face cleanser, as the skin of your face is more sensitive than the skin on other parts of the body. If you are wearing makeup, there are many makeup cleansers there in the market, but coconut oil is the best natural cleanser to remove makeup.
- Exfoliate your skin: Exfoliating means to gently scrub the dead skin cells and dirt from the skin. By doing this every day, it will keep the pores from getting blocked with dust and will help in making the skin look clearer and fresher. Use gentle face scrub and apply this also in a circular motion. You can even make homemade face scrub by using natural ingredients like sugar, honey, gram flour, etc.
- Wash your face and pat it dry: Rinse the face with warm water after applying face wash followed by scrub. Now gently pat the face with a soft towel. Do not rub your face when you dry it, as if the face is handled roughly, it can lead to wrinkles and even will cause irritation on the skin.
- Apply toner: It is an important step that is many times missed by people. It feels good and refreshing to pat toner on the skin with the help of cotton. As it will make skin smooth and reduce the appearance of large pores. Natural toners give the best results on the skin.
- End with moisturizer: Choose the best moisturizer for your skin that makes your skin smooth. It is a very important step that will protect your skin and will keep it bright and glowing. It is very necessary to apply moisturizers whenever you wash your face. And this moisturizer is to be followed by a sunscreen that will protect the skin from harmful rays of the sun.
- For acne-prone skin
The first step is the same to wet the face properly. But the people with this skin type should at least wash their face twice a day, as washing more often will not let any type of dirt stay on the face and will not cause any sort of harm. Use a cleanser that is made particularly for this skin type. One of the very good cleansers for acne-prone skin type is No Scars Neem Extract Face Wash. It is recommended to all the acne-prone skin type people not to scrub their face as it will make the acne problem worse. Instead of scrub use a soft towel to exfoliate the skin. avoid using hot water as it will make the face red and inflamed. Use cool water for washing the face. The fifth step is to pat the skin gently. It is the same as that of normal skin. and the last step is to apply moisturizer. go for a moisturizer that is oil-free to protect the skin. It is good for people with this skin type to apply aloe vera gel regularly.
- For dry skin:
The first step is the same as that of all skin types to wet the face with water properly. After that, the next step is to cleanse the face using light oil soap or face wash. As the dry skin becomes drier after wash so it better to go for the cleanser that has oil in it. As it will not make the skin very dry after wash. It is also recommended to people with this skin type to apply coconut oil or almond oil regularly. After that exfoliating is a very important step in this. They should scrub their faces at least once or twice a week. Do not scrub harshly or with any abrasive material on the skin. you can use both cold and warm water to rinse the face. After that, you can pat your face gently with a soft towel. And at last, apply a rich moisturizer that will make the skin look hydrated and fresh. Homemade moisturizers are best for this skin type as they give out the best results. Choose a moisturizer that contains cocoa butter, shea butter, almond oil, or nutrients of coconut oil.
So from all this, you might be very clear about washing the different types of skin involving different methods. The skin type can be any, but its health depends upon the skincare routine and the products involved in it. The best products to clean my face must include the ingredients that are good for the health of the skin. One of the trusted companies among the customers is the No Scars company. This company provides its customers with products like No Scars Cream that can be used on the scars, for pimples, acne, or any other injury. No Scars Neem Extract Face Wash is very good for people with acne-prone skin and No Scars Soap is a very gentle and light soap that can be used by any person with any sort of skin type. So, these products’ results are very much liked by the customers and they are very satisfied with the products. Doctors recommend these products. Even these products are easily available in the market at very reasonable prices.
So, it can be concluded that the skin is the most essential part of the body and it enhances the personality of the person. To maintain the health of the skin, daily the person has to make various efforts. He has to follow the skincare routine with the best-suited skincare products. Apart from the products the best natural easy to maintain the health of the skin is to drink a lot of water. It will naturally exfoliate the skin and makes the skin more glowing and healthier.