The dark spots which occur on the face are scientifically termed as hyperpigmentation and can appear any time. People from the mid-age groups are highly prone to such issues and all such problems can be caused by having a huge amount of exposure to the sun or UV lights used in tanning beds. Such issues are linked with some other skin related problems that require some specific treatments and medications. There are many ways to remove black marks on the face. These are generally harmless but usually, people aim to lighten or remove them as soon as possible.
The color of such marks can be a lighter shade of brown to darker shades of brown or in severe cases it can be black as well. They can occur on any part of the human body and are mostly developed in all those areas which are highly exposed to the sun. Areas in the human body that are more prone to such issues are shoulders, back of hands, face, and even arms of the individual. Usually, these are because of excessive production of the chemical called melanin which is the skin pigment.
Some of the very common causes of such problems have been mentioned and explained as follows:
- Having more exposure to the UV light: Having a lot of exposure from the sun is the major reason for dark marks. The problem of hyperpigmentation occurs among the people of middle age groups when the skin starts showing the results of overexposure to the sun. This is because people do not adopt protective measures regarding the skin. People who have fair skin tone and light hair are more prone to this and can have severe sunburns because of this problem.
- Various skin-related conditions: Another important cause of such problems is the diseases related to the skin which can further cause dark spots and other issues like skin darkening. This can be a result of problems like acne which can cause skin discoloration. There can be dark levels of skin because of the hormonal changes in people. Such problems can help in the formation of reddish-brown colored spots on the face. Still, the major reason for all such problems is exposure to the sun.
- Using certain medications: Dark spots can also develop on the face because people consume various medications like antibiotics. Medicines used to treat irregular heartbeats can also cause such issues. Medicines that are used to treat mental and emotional disorders can also lead to such problems.
- Some other causes: There can be some other causes of the dark spots like liver disease, having excessive iron content in the body, such problems can also occur during the conditions of pregnancy and many more reasons are there.
Proper treatment and diagnosis: As soon as one develops some dark spots which are unusual in an appearance on the face, one must look for a dermatologist who can professionally diagnose all such issues. Such spots do not hurt but can be embarrassing. Most of them do not cause any risk to health but still, people wish to get rid of them because of beauty-related reasons and cosmetic purposes. Such spots can be removed and diminished completely only by following the proper treatments and home remedies. Some of the treatments can also include using bleaching creams which can successfully help the people to get rid of such issues like the dark spots.
There are many products available in the market that can very well help to treat the problem of dark spots by diminishing them. One must use such products with proper consultation of the dermatologist and other experts as they can lead to various side-effects like redness and other kinds of swelling of the skin. As a preventive measure, one must also use a sunscreen with SPF more than 50 to prevent all such issues.
Some of the common treatments followed by people to treat such issues have been mentioned as follows:
- Going with the option of laser treatment: This will use the light energy which will help to remove the skin with respect to each layer and will help to burn the dark spots. There can be many risks associated with this treatment like redness and changes in the texture of the skin.
- The treatment of chemical peels: Under this treatment, the doctors remove the top layer of the skin which helps to reveal the healthier part of the skin. Skin irritation can be a consequence of this treatment.
- The treatment of microdermabrasion: Under this, there is physical erosion of the surface of skin cells and some fine crystals are used using the instruments which are rubbed against the skin to get rid of all the unhealthy cells.
- The option of cryosurgery: Under this, the spots are fitted by freezing them with a solution of liquid nitrogen which can lead to the peeling of the skin from the human body. A great risk is associated with such treatments which can lead to permanent whitening of that affected area.
Obviously, prevention is better than cure. People must visit the dermatologist annually for a skin check-up so that one must come to know about any of the existing issues. The dark spots on the face are nothing to worry about and one must not link it with the confidence levels of the person. In case one wants to go with any of the treatment, one must go with proper consultation with the dermatologist and the other experts so that there are no side-effects to the person. In case the doctor advises to go with a particular medical treatment, then only one must go with it otherwise there are many solutions other than professional medical treatments that can be incorporated to get rid of such problems.
Another remedy to get rid of black marks that occur on the face is to use the No Scars face wash with the neem extracts. It can help to treat all such issues by unplugging the skin pores which are blocked. It can help to soften the skin and helps in treatment by removing the thickened part of the skin. The face wash also has various antifungal and antibacterial properties which can very well help to solve the purpose.
To apply this, one has to wet the face with warm water, and then one must apply a sufficient quantity of face wash on the palm. Then one must apply gently over the whole face by preventing sensitive areas like eyes and mouth. After this, it must be left for about 10 to 20 seconds, and then one must rinse it off properly. This must be made a habit and one must use it twice a day to see the best results. One must not use it in high concentration and on large areas of the body. This high-quality product comes from the house of Torque Pharmaceuticals which aims to provide the best quality products to its consumers so that their lights can be made better. The company aims to satisfy all the consumers in the best possible ways so that they can get rid of the problems faced by them.