Many people face the problem of pimples on their face, chest, back, and other areas, especially during the period of puberty. These can appear as a blackhead, as a blemish, or as a pimple on the face. Having pimples on the face can directly link with the person’s confidence as they will hesitate and feel uncomfortable among a group of people. This problem is not caused by bacteria which generally people believe. But bacteria can play a significant role in the development of this problem. To remedy it, people can use the best neem face wash for pimples skin to cure them.
One can use various products available in the market to treat this problem. Still, one must use any particular product by proper consultation with the doctor as using any product without proper knowledge can lead to various side effects. There is no single factor responsible for causing such a problem. Usually, the pimples occur when the oil glands attached to the hair follicles are stimulated because of the hormonal changes. Sebum is an oil that protects and lubricates the skin. When there is an increase or overproduction of that oil, the cells in the skin mature and predispose as a plugin to the follicular pore. After this, that particular plug will appear as a whitehead, blackhead, or pimple. In case the inflammation is more profound, then it can also form a cyst.
Following are some of the common factors that usually don’t play a role in pimples but typically, people believe the opposite about them:
- Food: Usually, people from 30 to 40 tell teenagers to stay away from fried foods and junk foods. Although such foods are not suitable for health, they do not play a crucial role in causing pimples. As per some studies, foods rich in high carbohydrate diets, milk, and chocolate in their pure form can help to aggravate pimples.
- Dirt: Blackheads are because of the oxidized oil and not because of dirt. Sweat does not cause any pimples, and glands produce these in the skin. Usually, people advise washing your face a lot, but washing in excess leads to dry skin, which will cause much more irritation than before.
- Stress: Some people also get upset by pimples. But as per some studies, stress does not play a direct role in causing pimples but indirectly can affect them.
Some of the most common factors that can cause pimples are:
- Hereditary factors: If parents had severe pimples, that, likely, children will also have pimples that will be difficult to control.
- Drugs: some medications can worsen the condition of pimples. Some of the most common steroids can also cause such issues.
- The cosmetics: some of the cosmetics and skincare products can also cause pimples because of their ingredients. People suffering from pimples must use water-based products in case required.
All people get pimples at different time intervals, so; it is tough to find out the right time to treat those pimples. One must consult the doctor if one has severe pimples, but one must not go to the doctor with a single pimple on the face as it is widespread.
Following are some of the remedies to get rid of pimples:
- Making changes in the lifestyle: everyone cannot get sleep for eight hours daily, or one cannot eat healthy meals thrice a day. But still, one must try their best to make some helpful lifestyle changes rather than squeezing off the pimples. One must not play with pimples as they can cause scarring or redness on the face. Instead, one must try to make some minor lifestyle changes so that pimples can be avoided.
- Opening up the pores: one can occasionally visit the aesthetician to remove blackheads, but this should not be a regular activity.
- Taking proper care of the skin: one must not blindly follow what is written in fashion magazines. One can use a mild cleanser once or twice a day to clean the skin and reduce irritation. People can also go with the option of mild scrubs and masks to cleanse the skin. If one wants to go with feeling treatments, one must consult the doctor before going with it.
- One can reduce the bacteria: People can use antibacterial cleansers for external applications on the affected areas. The active ingredients in those products will help kill the surface bacteria, and people will see effective results.
- One can reduce the excess oil: One cannot stop the oil-producing glands from producing oil, but one can slow down their process. People can use the toner to wipe away excess oil. One can also use products containing glycolic acid in such cases. Antibacterial pads can also be used to wipe away the excess oil.
Instead of going to the doctor in the initial phase, one must follow the best skincare routine to treat pimples. One can cleanse the skin gently twice a day. One can also apply a gel or cream which is mild to help exfoliation each day. At night one must also apply a spot cream on the affected areas and massage it gently. Also, light skin moisturizers can be used along with water-based make-up. Treating pimples requires a lot of patience and perseverance. Any of the treatments take time to make the result visible. Any of the treatments must be followed with proper consultation of the dermatologist and experts so that there are no side effects to the people using such products.
One can also use the best neem face wash for oily skin to treat pimples. This face wash will help hydrate the skin and help maintain the oil levels in the skin. Maintenance of oil levels will help to lighten the scar and improve the blemishes on the skin. This face wash can be applied in the morning or at night and must be used to wash the face, and one can use it around the neck region as well. The ingredients of this face wash help improve the texture of the skin. The face wash also acts as a moisturizing agent and helps to reduce the pigmentation on the face. One can also apply this to the areas around the eyes. The face wash has neem leaves rich in amino acids and serves as organic manure by containing various nutrients like tannic acid, potassium, and many more. So, to nourish the skin properly, this face wash is essential. The face wash also successfully reduces the swelling and redness on the face as it helps to shrink the pimples effectively.
When this is applied to the skin to become soft, the thickened skin is easily extracted. Because of its antibacterial and antifungal properties, it also helps to protect the skin from any germs.